This property rents for a 30 day minimum period, please inquire for rates.
This is a unique 5 star property which offers a full spa and retreat experience unlike anything else in Hawaii. This gated 5 1/2 acre waterfront masterpiece features awe-inspiring panoramic ocean views. Brick walkways meander through the lush tropical landscape, sparkling fountains, ponds and cascading waterfalls. Extensive verandas and cantilevered viewing decks are ideal for dining and relaxing offering captivating sunsets and glimpses of migrating whales.
The completely remodeled 5,700 SF, 6 bedroom, 5 1/2 Bath residence offers incomparable luxury boasting wood burning fireplaces, hardwood floors and high beamed ceiling that create a feeling of timeless grace.
The sense of tranquility and relaxation this estate offers makes it the perfect place to practice yoga, receive a massage or get involved in intense mind and body exercises. The estate also has two fully equipped work out rooms, a solar heated salt water swimming pool and outdoor Jacuzzi for 10 people, game rooms, and many other recreational and spa-like treatment facilities.
The entire estate is now Solar Powered. This is the largest private project in Hawaii and second in the US. The roof has over 3,500 photovoltaic tiles.
The incomparable resort-like property referred to locally as “The Elvis Estate”. Because of his many visits, it has become a favored retreat for celebrities and luminaries who enjoy its privacy and beauty.
Amenities. The primary features and amenities of this spectacular Hawaiian luxury rental are among the very best available throughout all of Hawaii’s private luxury home rentals.
- Six (6) Bedrooms, 5-1/2 Baths
- Master Bedroom Suite with Private Sitting Room, Balcony, Roman Bath
- Zone Controlled Central Air Conditioning
- Two (2) Living Areas; one a splendid grand living room with vaulted ceilings for entertaining, the other an intimate sitting room for small get togethers
- Formal Dining, Casual Dining, and Al Fresco Dining areas.
- Gourmet Kitchen, Miele Appliances
- Commercial Kitchen
- Large Groups
- 3 Oversized Stone Fireplaces
- Television Room with VCR/DVD/CD
- 2 Gyms. Free Standing Exercise Rooms, with the revolutionary Galileo Fitness machine, used by elite athletes to get in shape. In addition there is a Precor Stair Master, Precor Elliptical Machine, Heavy and Speed Bags, Nautilus Free Weights, and that it has 32″ flat panel LCD TV + AC.
- Yoga/Meditation room overlooking the water features and ocean, including 1 Dynamic Yoga class per week
- Aqualink Temperature Controlled Swimming Pool and Twelve Person Jacuzzi Overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Bose Integrated Interior and Exterior Sound System
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Fully Landscaped & Maintained Gardens
- Many Water Features, include Cascading Water Fountains and Waterfall
- Romantic, Secluded Garden Areas Overlooking the Sea
- Privacy Wall of Mock Orange Hedge, Lava Rocks and Wrought Iron Surrounds the Estate
- Steam Sauna, Infrared (Bio) Sauna, Finnish Sauna
- Solar heated salt water pool & Jacuzzi
- Movie Theater
- 5.2 acres of brick walkways, manicured gardens and endless covered outdoor patios, decks, etc.
- Exclusive use of the SPA (treatments are charged separately at a preferred rate, some introductory treatments are complimentary)
- A luxury, tropical private SPA with signature treatments and our World’s First Holistic Anti-stress center with the JK7 – SPA Sensator
- Organic Tropical Breakfast
- Private Chef for Lunch and Dinner
- Professional Servers
- Laundry Service (no dry cleaning)
- Daily Maid Service
- Concierge & Butler Services
- Private Shuttle Service from and to Honolulu airport
We also include details such as organic tea, coffee, a Maxi-Bar, a Vitamin-Bar, imported bottled water, Luxury Skin Care (Our brand which has the highest quality of organic, natural ingredients – Formerly JURLIQUE), Alkaline filtered water, fresh flowers throughout, introductory JK7-SPA Sensator treatment, Dynamic Yoga and many more amazing services.
Location: Haleiwa / North Shore
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 5,700 / 5-1/2 acres
Staff Services: Staff services are available at an additional cost.
Formal Dining Area Seats 10, Breakfast Dinina Area Seats 6-8, Outdoor Dining Seats 6-10
- Master Bedroom: CA King Bed, private bathroom with oceanview jacuzzi tub, private lanai, TV sitting area and oceanview
- Guest Bedroom 1: Queen bed, shared bath, oceanview
- Guest Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, shared bath, gardenview
- Secondary Master: King bed, private bath, oceanview
- Guest Bedroom 5: Queen bed, shared bath, garden view
- Guest Bedroom 6: 2 Twin beds, shared bath, garden view
- All rentals subject to owner’s approval.
- Guests must sign owners terms, conditions and show proof of supplemental insurance policy to cover rental.
- Specialty treatments arranged when reservation is booked.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Monthly Rate Varies: Upon Request
Minimum Stay Varies: 30 Day Minimum
Maximum Occupants: 12
Local Taxes: 17.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $TBD
Security Deposit: $10,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- An additional charge may apply if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.