The Cape at Mauna Lani is a rare find – a gorgeous oceanside residence in a highly desired location that comfortably sleeps 10 guests. Enjoy luxurious island living only a few steps away from the sands of the acclaimed Beach Club in a spacious private home in the exclusive Cape at Mauna Lani community. The expansive four bedroom home with an additional guest house features a spacious pool deck with ocean views and five en suite bedrooms. The Cape has a private, heated infinity pool and hot tub, and unforgettable ocean and golf course views. Guests are within walking distance of the Mauna Lani Beach Club, NaPua’s restaurant and a gorgeous oceanfront trail for sunset walks.
This home is elegantly appointed with flagstone floors and vaulted ceilings, with a rustic lodge-house ambiance. The perfect blend of peaceful Hawaiian living coupled with modern amenities, Cape 3 has a media room featuring a digital home theatre system with a large HDTV, Apple TV and a multi-room music player. Other amenities include a washer & dryer, complimentary WIFI access throughout the property and air-conditioning in each of the bedrooms & the media room. The main living area (living room, dining room & kitchen) has wall-length sliding glass doors that allow the gentle Hawaiian trade winds through – allowing for refreshing natural ventilation. The spacious gourmet kitchen is accented with Koa cabinets, granite countertops and commercial grade appliances. There is ample seating for meals and entertainment including two bar areas, an indoor formal dining room and a large outdoor patio set. The living room and formal dining blend outside to the lanai and pool area through fully recessed glass doors.
A special feature of the Cape 3 home is the resort-worthy outdoor deck area that surrounds the pool. There is dining for eight and a cooking area complete with a gas grill. A full wet bar equipped with a large flat-screen TV is great for watching games or to entertain the kids while lounging beside the pool. Relish in the tropical sun on a private pool deck overlooking the golf course and the turquoise ocean.
The master suite of this extraordinary home features an expansive ocean view, a walk-in closet, king size bed, a luxurious soaking tub and rain shower. The second and third bedrooms also have king size beds and full ensuite bathrooms with private outdoor patios. The fourth bedroom has a queen size bed and ensuite bathroom. The separate ohana has a king bed with a separate bathroom nearby. For maximum comfort, all bedrooms have separate air-conditioning controls and each bedroom has a TV. There are two additional half baths, one by the kitchen and another on the pool deck.
Cape 3 is a rare find – one of the larger, ocean-side resort homes available on the Kohala Coast.
- Gated private oceanfront community
- Located within a few minutes walk to the Mauna Lani Beach Club
- Short drive to golf, fitness facilities, numerous shops and restaurants
- Non-smoking property
- Enjoy access to the Mauna Lani Beach Club, where you may use the beach chairs and cabanas or dine seaside at Napua Restaurant. A key card will be provided in your rental to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Auberge Sports Club and Tennis Garden is a fully-equipped fitness center that includes a lap pool, large gym, steam rooms, locker rooms, five tennis courts (including three lighted courts) and four pickleball courts. The Sports Club and Tennis Garden is available for a fee or is complimentary for all guests who are staying in a property that has purchased the Auberge Membership. Additional classes — such as beach yoga may also be available for an additional fee. Please inquire directly with the Sports Club and Tennis Garden for rates, tennis & pickleball court and class availability.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I’i Brown North & South Courses are among the world’s best resort courses with 36 holes of spectacular oceanfront golf. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Please inquire directly with Mauna Lani Golf Course for green fees & course availability.
TAX ID: 20163698-01
Location: Waikoloa / Mauna Lani
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Square Footage: 5,000
Staff Services: Available at additional cost.
Dining Area Seats 8
Other Amenities: 5,000 square feet of combined living area with exceptional ocean views
Large infinity pool (unheated) and hot tub
Large outdoor cooking area with gas grill
Full wet bar with a large outdoor flat screen TV
Separate media room with digital home theater system
Gourmet kitchen with commercial grade appliances
Air-conditioning in all bedrooms & media room only with individual controls
Vaulted ceilings with fans & large pocket doors in the main living area (living room, dining room & kitchen) for maximum natural ventilation
Each bedroom has its own private bathroom TV
Free wireless internet access throughout
Washer & dryer with detergent provided
- 4 Kings & 1 Queen, each with TV and private bath
- A/C in bedrooms and media room only due to open air design
- Pool is not heated
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $3,200 - $6,400
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-14
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 17.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $600 + taxes
Security Deposit: $2,500
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
$250 reservation fee
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- An additional charge may apply if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.