This beautiful, modern oceanfront luxury home is situated on the bluff above Secret Beach with views from the Kilauea Lighthouse to Bali Hai. It features panoramic ocean views, beautiful landscaping, and ample indoor and outdoor living and dining areas. This “pod-style” home features an airy master suite, and 3 guest bedroom suites, all with private lanais, ocean views and ensuite baths. The property also features a stunning infinity pool and spa, along with a beautifully landscaped private garden path to the secluded Secret Beach.
TAX ID: TVNCU-4246 TA-081-825-9968-01
Location: Kilauea / Princeville
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: No
Square Footage: 4,800 / 4.5 acres
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor & Outdoor Dining, Kitchen Counter Seating, Outdoor Lounge
Other Amenities: Chef's Kitchen, Covered poolside outdoor gazebo, Sonos system throughout the house and poolside, Gas BBQ, Wi-FiBedroom Configuration:
King Master Suite with en suite bath, private lanai and outdoor shower
3 King Guest Suites, each with en suite bath, private seating area, lanai, and outdoor shower
- Pool is not heated, pool heat is available at an additional $250/day
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $4,250 - $9,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 17.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1,250 + tax
Security Deposit: $10,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Optional pool heat $250/day
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.