The Royal Ilima Villa A201, is the only true beach front three bedroom villa offered within the Wailea Beach Villas. The Royal Ilima is a three bedroom suite, 3 and a half bath, magnificent prime direct beachfront vacation residence of grand proportions with over 3,300 square feet of elegant, chic, warm and comfortable living space. The Royal Ilima A201 is exceptionally well appointed with abundant upgrades that are unequalled – even in comparison to nearby “Presidential Suites”.
We are working on an extensive re-decorating project for A201 and recently added a new sofa and new paint throughout. Coming soon is new lighting, some new furniture, and more.
The amenities provided within The Royal Ilima equal those of even the most rich hotel suites. This privately owned, uniquely decorated and professionally managed top floor corner villa is simply unsurpassed, within Wailea Beach Villas or anywhere else in Hawaii. Facing the ocean, floor to ceiling solid glass and screen doors fully retract into hidden pockets, creating a complete open-air living experience, when not enjoying the central air conditioning with individual room controls. Our favorite features are the lofty ceilings, honed marble floors, spacious floor plan, original art, onyx counter, granite and mahogany finishes, imported leather and Italian furnishings, luxurious Hotel Collection cotton bath and bed linens, 21 inch deep ultra-plush pillow-top dream beds, exceptional electronics with premium television channels, 3D HD super-sized LED Smart televisions, and a fully equipped office nook.
The gourmet kitchen was custom organized by a renowned Private Chef and is supremely well equipped with a generous array of professional cooking supplies. To mention only a few of the generous kitchen appointments there are two Sub-Zero refrigerators with freezer/ice maker and beverage drawers, Gaggenau stainless steel five burner cook top, Thermador convection and microwave oven, Bosch electronic dishwasher, Espresso machine, two thermal carafe coffee makers and grinder, private beach front terrace with Viking grill and rotisserie and additional beverage fridge.
Access the beach via your own private elevator, walk a few steps past the private adult heated swimming pool and hot tub spa, and step onto the sand. Never before has any private accommodation of this quality been offered immediately at the beach within a resort as legendary as Wailea. You cannot stay any closer to the sandy beach!
PLEASE NOTE: The Grand Wailea Resort, which is adjacent to the south side of Wailea Beach Villas, is currently installing a new pathway and also undergoing spa upgrades, the noise from which may be heard from the lanai of this villa from time to time.
TAX ID: TA-094-662-2464-01
Location: Kihei / Wailea
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3,300
Staff Services: 7 night stays or longer include a mid-stay clean
Indoor Dining seats 6, Kitchen Counter seats 3, Outdoor Dining seats 4+
Other Amenities: Wireless Internet, Viking propane grill with rotisserie, Residence Gym, 2 Shared Pools, Shared Hot tub, In-Villa SafeBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom – King bed, Ocean, Beach, and Pool views, ensuite full bath with deep soaking tub and separate shower
- Bedroom 2 – King bed, Ocean, Beach, and Pool views, ensuite full bath with deep soaking tub and separate shower
- Bedroom 3 – 2 Queen beds, Garden view, ensuite full bath with shower
- Please expect ambient audible living noises including but not limited to children playing, person-to-person conversations, public space music, any on-site food and beverage service, on-site or adjacent luaus, and on-site or adjacent parties, group conventions, sunset horns, and firework celebrations.
- You will be a guest in a villa/apartment residential resort with a mix of permanent residents, part-time owner visitors, and vacationing visitors. The villas are fee simple condominiums with individual private owners. The on-site services are not intended to fully duplicate those of a luxury hotel. Valet parking and luggage service may be available only during limited hours in keeping with the residential character of the property.
- Supervision of children when using outdoor balcony/veranda “lanai” areas is required.
- Parking is provided on property for one vehicle on a complimentary basis. Additional vehicle parking may be limited and costs may apply.
- On-site maintenance for interior plant care is performed weekly.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,950 - $4,995
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-14
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 17.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: Included
Security Deposit: $5,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- 4.5% reservation fee
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- An additional charge may apply if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.