Located on the 9th hole of the Makai Golf Course, this luxurious Princeville home is a golfer’s paradise. It features a pool, spa, ample indoor and outdoor space, two expansive decks, and a vast modern kitchen. With six bedrooms, including a bunk room, it’s well-suited for families with children. It’s located just minutes from shops, restaurants, walking trails to the ocean, and many of the north shore’s most beautiful beaches.
TAX ID: TA-034-864-1280-01
Location: Kilauea / Princeville
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: No
Square Footage: 3,500 / 11,000
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining, Lanai Dining
Other Amenities: Wi-Fi, Gas BBQ, Washer/Dryer, Beach chairs & towelsBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: upstairs with Cal King bed, en suite bath
- Master Bedroom 2: upstairs with Cal King bed, adjacent private bath
- Bedroom 3: downstairs with Queen bed plus oversize beanbag, en suite bath
- Bedroom 4: downstairs with Cal King bed or 2 Twin beds, en suite bath
- Bedroom 5: downstairs with Cal King bed, en suite bath
- Bedroom 6: bunk room downstairs with 4 Twin beds, shared bath
Nightly rate is based on # of guests
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $800 - $1,800
Minimum Stay Varies: 7
Maximum Occupants: 10-14
Local Taxes: 17.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $750 + tax
Security Deposit: $2,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Reservation fee of $150
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- An additional charge may apply if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.