This property is licensed as a short term vacation rental, Non-Conforming Use Permit Number 90/TVU-0248, and is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
Place in Paradise – Kailua offers casual oceanfront accommodations on one of the most beautiful beaches in Hawaii. Kailua Beach has been voted “Best Beach in the United States” by a variety of publications. Five bedrooms and five and half baths make this an ideal home to enjoy on your next Oahu visit. Large outdoor deck spaces provide the perfect place to relax in the sun or enjoy a barbecue while taking in the breathtaking views of the Bay. Kailua Beach offers 3 miles of fine, soft white sand along a crescent shaped bay bordered by clear turquoise waters which have a consistent year round temperature of about 75 degrees F (25 C). The steady off shore trade winds, water temperature and protective reef make this bay a popular area for all sorts of water sports including Kayaking, Stand-Up Paddling, Surfing, Boogie Boarding, Swimming and Kite Surfing. The home includes a fully equipped kitchen with new, updated counter tops and appliances. A large living area features picture windows facing the sea in addition to a comfortable media room for entertainment.
Beach chairs, boogie boards, and beach towels, are a few of the amenities included; and guests can enjoy the facilities of the Hale Kai Surf and Racquet Club with a swimming pool, tennis court, paddle tennis and clubhouse (available after 12noon to rental guests), located just steps away. This is a great, casual retreat at any time of the year.
TAX ID: TA-060-877-8240-01
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 4,500 / 12,000
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Main oceanview dining area seats 10
Other Amenities: Shared pool & tennis court in the Hale Kai Surf & Racquet Club, DSL High Speed Internet AccessBedroom Configuration:
- Master Suite #1: Upstairs – King bed, private bath with shower, A/C, TV, oceanview
- Master Suite #2: Upstairs – King bed, private bath with shower, A/C, TV, oceanview
- Bedroom #3: Downstairs – 2 Queen beds, private bath with shower, A/C, TV/VCR
- Bedroom #4: Downstairs – 2 Queen beds, private bath with shower, A/C, TV/VCR, partial ocean & garden view
- Bedroom #5: Downstairs – King bed, private bath, A/C, TV/VCR, partial oceanview
NOTE: There is a walk through connecting bedrooms #4 & #5, but both bedrooms can also be entered from the courtyard instead for privacy.
- Villa has ceiling fans throughout but only the bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Shared pool & tennis courts can only be used after 12 noon, to allow the full time residents some guaranteed access time.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,690 - $5,790
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 14
Local Taxes: 17.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $TBD
Security Deposit: $89 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- An additional charge may apply if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.