The Napili Ocean Villa is a 5,500 square foot, two-story oceanfront home situated on a small sandy beach cove in Napili within a private gated cul-de-sac road, near the Kapalua Resort. This home has beautiful ocean views of the cove and toward the island of Lanai.
The beachfront home is ‘U’ shaped, with a spacious lanai area which includes a pool and spa and which overlooks the beach, ocean, and the island of Lanai. Located on a private palm tree lined road with gated entry, this home sits on a secluded, sandy beach that giant sea turtles sleep on most nights.
The home features 5 bedrooms; each bedroom has an en suite bath and a lanai. The upstairs master bedroom has a king sized bed, writing nook, and private deck; the attached bathroom has a large soaking tub and separate shower. The main floor master bedroom has a king sized bed and the attached bathroom has a large soaking tub and separate shower. The lower floor bedroom has a king sized bed. The remaining two bedrooms are located on the main floor and have queen sized beds. The king size bedrooms also have a flat screen tv. The home is air conditioned with central A/C (except the lower beachfront bedroom with king size bed has a single A/C unit).
The home has a large, fully equipped kitchen with breakfast nook and an adjacent family room. There is a separate dining area which seats 10 and large living room with wet bar and marble tiled, gas fireplace. Additionally, the home has a laundry room and a second refrigerator and a second washer and dryer in the double car garage. The home has wireless internet, cable tv, and gas barbeque.
Enjoy some of the best snorkeling and surfing on Maui right in front of the house while your friends watch from the spa or pool. There is direct access from the house to the beach. Also enjoy watching sunsets while the large green sea turtles crawl onto the sandy beach directly in front of the house to rest for the night.
Guests also have access to ~ 1/2 acre grassy field located directly across the private lane from this property.
The property is conveniently located between the Kaanapali and Kapalua Resorts and affords easy access to a great beaches (Napili Beach is two blocks away), a selection of championship golf courses, tennis centers, snorkeling and water sports activities and also offers a superb vantage point for whale watching in the winter season.
TAX ID: W30267840-01
Location: Napili / Kapalua
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 5,500 / 14,000
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Formal dining area seats 10 persons, Poolside dining seats 8
Other Amenities: Wi-fi, beach/water accessBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom #1: First floor, king Bed, private bath with jacuzzi-tub, TV, DVD, VCR, phone, oceanview
- Bedroom #2: First floor, queen bed, private bath with tub/shower, TV, DVD, VCR, small patio, garden view
- Bedroom #3: First floor, queen bed, private bath with tub/shower, TV, DVD, VCR, small patio, garden view
- Bedroom #4: Second floor, king bed, private bath with soaking tub and separate shower, TV, private lanai, oceanview
- Bedroom #5: Lower level, king bed, private bath with shower, TV, sauna. This bedroom is located adjacent to the downstairs poolside area and can only be accessed via an exterior private entry
- Neither the pool nor the spa have safety fences around them so guests must watch children at all times.
- The pool/spa area may be partly visible from the neighboring property.
- The pool is not kept heated as the pool temperature is usually comfortable. If guests would like the pool heated, it is an additional fee, please inquire.
- Guests are limited to a maximum of 3 cars and have use of garage.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,200 - $4,400
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 17.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: TBD
Security Deposit: $2,500
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Pool heat is an additional – please inquire
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.