Moana Hideaway is a comfortable, cozy, and attractive beach front family-style home that has returned to our exclusive portfolio of better quality beach homes as an upscale residence with an updated interior decor. The home features Italian leather sofas in the main house and cottage living rooms, original oil paintings, central air conditioning, a beach-entry ocean view heated swimming pool, a hot tub spa that cascades into the swimming pool, a cocktail and grilling cabana with an ice maker, fridge, deluxe grill with side burner, wet bar sink, and verdant tropical landscaping surrounds the home.
Additional amenities at Moana Hideaway include bathrobes, high thread count cotton linens, and a well equipped kitchen. Please enjoy the high speed wireless internet access at no charge, USA and Canada calling at no charge, multiple ethernet jacks for fast hard-wired connections, 7.1 surround sound system with Apple TV, an iPod dock, NFL Red Zone, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, an X-BOX 360 HD, Xbox One and Wii game console systems, an assortment of board and video games, a safe for your valuables, and multiple flat panel high resolution televisions.
The main house, with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, living/dining/kitchen was built in 2007. The separate cottage is older construction but newly remodeled as of March 2022. The cottage has one bedroom, one small bathroom, and a small kitchen and living room. It is situated apart from the main house but within the gated property. The separate cottage was also just remodeled and has it’s own washer/dryer. NEW PHOTOS COMING SOON!
Just a few of the inclusive complimentary benefits provided are Personal Concierge Service, parking for several cars, high speed wireless internet access, local phone calls, mid-week housekeeping service (if renting for 7 nights or longer), tropical bath treats, and personalized in-villa greeting orientation.
Moana Hideaway is a legal permitted short-term vacation rental home. The permit license number is: STKM 2013/0017. The transient tax ID number is: TA-124-997-8368-01.
Construction Disclosure: Building permits have not yet been granted, however, construction of a brand new home located across the street from Moana Hideaway could start anytime from late-2022. Ground has not been broken and no specific action is in progress at this time and if you (potential guests) have any concerns please ask for a status update prior to confirming a rental contract. Rates have been adjusted to reflect any possible audible activity and quoted rates will apply through the construction period. It’s important to note that it could take an extended period of time before any work commences.
Permit license number: STKM 2013/0017
Transient tax ID number: TA-124-997-8368-01
Location: Kihei / Wailea
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2,290 + 480
Staff Services: 7+ nights includes mid-stay clean
Indoor Dining seats 6 at Dining Table, 4 at adjacent Kitchen Counter, Outdoor Dining seats 6 at Dining Table, 5 bar seats at Cabana
Other Amenities: BBQ, Wi-Fi, Entertainment & Gaming Consoles, Alarm System, Outdoor Shower & Powder Bath, Alarm SystemBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom, Main House: King bed, ensuite bath with shower only
- Bedroom 2, Main House: Queen bed, shared bath with shower only
- Bedroom 3, Main House: 2 Twins (Can be made up as a King), shared bath with shower only
- Bedroom 4, Guest Cottage: Queen Bed, Kitchen, Living, Bath with shower, Alarm system
- Please expect ambient audible living noises. From time to time a neighbor may host a party or the voices of children playing or some music may be audible from a nearby residence.
- This home is located in a quiet residential area. Quiet hours are from 9pm to 8am.
- The sandy shoreline in front of the property is public.
- The 4th bedroom is in a separate free-standing cottage which is approximately 50 feet from the Main House.
- All bathrooms in this home have a shower stall but no tub. There is an outdoor shower and a half bath by the pool.
- On-site maintenance for interior plant care is performed weekly.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,500 - $4,500
Minimum Stay Varies: 6-14
Maximum Occupants: 6-8
Local Taxes: 17.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1135 + taxes
Security Deposit: $2,500
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
*4.5% reservation fee
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- An additional charge may apply if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.