Moana Hideaway is a comfortable, cozy, and attractive beach front family-style home with an updated interior decor. The home features Italian leather sofas in the main house and cottage living rooms, original oil paintings, central air conditioning, a beach-entry ocean view heated swimming pool, a hot tub spa that cascades into the swimming pool, a cocktail and grilling cabana with an ice maker, fridge, deluxe grill with side burner, wet bar sink, and verdant tropical landscaping surrounds the home.
Additional amenities at Moana Hideaway include bathrobes, high thread count cotton linens, and a well equipped kitchen. Please enjoy the high speed wireless internet access at no charge, USA and Canada calling at no charge, multiple ethernet jacks for fast hard-wired connections, 7.1 surround sound system with Apple TV, an iPod dock, NFL Red Zone, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, an X-BOX 360 HD, Xbox One and Wii game console systems, an assortment of board and video games, a safe for your valuables, and multiple flat panel high resolution televisions.
The main house, with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, living/dining/kitchen was built in 2007. The separate cottage is older construction. The cottage has one bedroom, one small bathroom, and a small kitchen and living room. It is situated apart from the main house but within the gated property. The cottage has its own washer/dryer.
Moana’s thoughtful owners have provided many special touches including a newly gated entry, large driveway with plenty of parking, an office work space with printer, security system, chef’s knives, a state-of-art cappuccino and espresso maker & grinder, a computer with flat panel monitor for guest use, 4-in-1 office machine and fax, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox HD 360, Xbox One, Wii game console, a library of books, X-Box games, PlayStation games, and a library of CD and DVD discs.
A sprawling green grass lawn reaches from the Hideaway to the sandy shore, providing plenty of room to run around and play, or for a game of croquet or volleyball. The sandy shore in front of Moana Hideaway is sheltered by an ancient off-shore reef. The ocean gently laps along the shoreline, providing a terrific lagoon-like area of shallow warm water which is ideal for use by young children. If you are seeking a postcard perfect broad white sand swimming beach with sandy bottom, simply hop in the car and within minutes you will find no less than a dozen different sandy beaches to choose from. Most all nearby beach parks feature adequate free parking, restrooms, showers, picnic tables and some are staffed with lifeguards.
Moana Hideaway is located in Kihei on the beach side of a quiet single lane residential street. The home is set back off the residential lane, therefore the ambiance of the property is serene, tranquil, relaxing, and truly a dreamy Hawaiian hideaway. The property is decorated with lovely flowering and fragrant tropical plants and plumeria (frangipani) trees. Tropical song birds also make it their home. A secluded side yard provides a hidden corner perfect for private tanning. Moana Hideaway is a charming and comfortable newly built residence which maintains a very welcoming and casual ambiance.
Permit license number: STKM 2013/0017
Transient tax ID number: TA-124-997-8368-01
Location: Kihei / Wailea
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2,290 + 480
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 6 at Dining Table, 4 at adjacent Kitchen Counter, Outdoor Dining seats 6 at Dining Table, 5 bar seats at Cabana
Other Amenities: BBQ, Wi-Fi, Entertainment & Gaming Consoles, Alarm System, Outdoor Shower & Powder Bath, Alarm SystemBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom, Main House: King bed, ensuite bath with shower only
- Bedroom 2, Main House: Queen bed, shared bath with shower only
- Bedroom 3, Main House: 2 Twins (Can be made up as a King), shared bath with shower only
- Bedroom 4, Guest Cottage: Queen Bed, Kitchen, Living, Bath with shower, Alarm system
- Construction Disclosure: Building permits have not yet been granted, however, construction of a brand new home located across the street from Moana Hideaway could start anytime from late 2019 through 2022. No specific action is in progress at this time and if you (potential guests) have any concerns please ask for a status update prior to confirming a rental contract. Rates have been adjusted to reflect any possible audible activity and quoted rates will apply through the construction period. It’s important to note that it could take an extended period of time before any work commences.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,950 - $4,500
Minimum Stay Varies: 6-14
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 17.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1150
Security Deposit: $2,500
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
*$350 reservation fee
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.