County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #Hotel-Zoned
Location: Kihei / Wailea
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3,300
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining Area: Circular Table Seats 6
Breakfast Bar: Seats 2
Outdoor Dining Area: Seats 4
Other Amenities: Baby Grand Piano, Wireless Internet, Residence Gym, Viking Rotisserie BBQBedroom Configuration:
Bedroom #1: Eastern King Bed, private bath, walk-in closet
Bedroom #2: Eastern King Bed, private bath, walk-in closet
Bedroom #3: Queen size Bed, private bath, standard closet
Room #4/Den: Queen size Bed
- Mer Et Soleil overlooks the family pool and spa and is in somewhat close proximity to the center courtyard area of the “Penthouse” Tower building. Guests should expect some ambient living sounds from the family pool. The building is well constructed with double pane glass windows which provide excellent sound insulation. Overall, it is far more pleasant and enjoyable to vacation at Wailea Beach Villas than at almost any other resort or hotel.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,095 - $4,250
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-14
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 17.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: Included
Security Deposit: $2,500
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- 4.5% reservation fee
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- An additional charge may apply if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.