The gated estate of Makani Kai is located in the sand on a dramatically beautiful and pristine beach on Kauai’s North Shore coast line. Enjoy the lull of the ocean and the gentle trade winds coming in off the water while you enjoy your seamless indoor/outdoor living experience. This custom built, plantation style beach house, has quality appointments throughout which make it an excellent home to experience your ultimate vacation. Architectural elements in the house such as large sliders that disappear into the walls create one giant living space between the kitchen, dining and living rooms, and the outdoor covered lanai. This estate takes full advantage of our temperate tropical climate and bridges the interior and beachfront exterior space. With vaulted ceilings, wood floors, and bright whitewashed interior, Makani Kai’s beautiful and comfortable furnishings create a casual elegance which is inviting and relaxing. Complimentary amenities for this north shore, beachfront property allow for the ultimate vacation experience.
OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE
- Master bathroom has Jacuzzi bathtub
- 36″ Sony Television in Master Bedroom
- TV/DVD/VCR/Cable in 3rd bedroom
- 42″ HDTV in Living Room
- Bose surround DVD/CD sound system
- Roadrunner wireless internet service
- Wolf, 6 burner gas range, Sub Zero refrigeration
- Fisher & Paykel Twin drawer dishwasher
- Washer and Dryer, Gas BBQ
- Outdoor hot & cold shower
While enjoying the lanai, you can delight in nature’s abundance with the coastline view, sunsets, sunrises, moonrises, turtles, whales, and seals. Sit back and watch windsurfers, paddlers, kite surfers, Hawaiian style fisherman and more!
TAX ID: TA-166-677-7088-01
Location: Hanalei / Haena
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Square Footage: 2,500
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining Area Seats 6
Other Amenities: Pool, Hot and Cold Outdoor ShowerBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: 1 King Bed, Bath, A/C
- Guest Bedroom #2: 1 Queen Bed, Bath, A/C
- Guest Bedroom #3: 4 Twins in Kids’ Bunkroom
- No parties, weddings or events of any kind are allowed on property, unless by PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT from owners NOR can this be one of multiple homes booked for a larger group.
- Guests understand they do not have use of the owners locked off studio located downstairs.
- This property is smoke free. Guest may only smoke outside of the property bounds and all smoking materials disposed of outside of properly and safely and NOT inside the home.
- This property has a pool that is ONLY 4 FT DEEP, so NO diving is allowed and guests must sign the liability waiver
- The pool is not heated, pool heat is available for $700/week plus tax
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,500 - $3,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $750 ($350 midstay clean)
Security Deposit: $3,000 + $89 non-refundable damage insurance
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Pool heat is available for an additional $700/week ($100/night) plus tax.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.