This 3+ bedroom beach home sits on a beautiful sandy north shore beach just around the corner from famous Tunnels (Makua) Beach. Luana Beachfront is one of our Haena stilt houses which means that you have second story views from the house and lanai. It offers a great room with vaulted ceilings, an open kitchen for entertaining, and a welcoming beachside lanai where you will want to spend your leisure time.
The living area is filled with overstuffed tropical bamboo couches and chairs, a large dining table and barstools at the kitchen bar. Make fresh coffee in your French Press with steamed milk or create delicious smoothies or cocktails with your high-speed blender then head to one of the many lounge chairs on the lanai or take a nap in the hammock. The perfect way to relax after a day at the beach or adventuring. The house sits on one acre and there is plenty of room to play Bocce Ball or frisbee on the large lawn area. There is also a two-bedroom cottage on the mauka (mountain) side of this property with mountain and waterfall views. Contact us about renting these two homes together for a larger family or group to enjoy.
Location: Hanalei / Haena
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: No
Square Footage: 1 acre
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 8, Lanai Dining seats 4
Other Amenities: Outdoor Shower, BBQ, WiFi, Ceiling Fans, Wrap around Lanai, Washer/DryerBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Full bed
- Office with Queen pullout or Queen inflatable bed
- There is a 2 Bedroom Cottage on the property that may be rented with the main house for a total of 5 Bedrooms, please inquire
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,400 - $2,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 6-8
Local Taxes: 17.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $TBD
Security Deposit: $TBD
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- An additional charge may apply if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.