Launiupoko Oceanview is nestled in the majestic West Maui Mountains. The West Maui Mountains is a large vast of lush valleys and steep cliffs with very few trails to explore by foot. This 5 acre estate is uniquely situated to capture the majestic beauty yet just a short drive to heart of Lahaina town!
Launiupoko Oceanview is a gated villa offering a generous 4000+ sq. ft. house and 1000+ sq. ft. cottage. Proceed through the main entrance and immediately the serenity of this lavish estate will take your breath away as mesmerizing ocean views are seen in each appointed room. The cunning layout offers a generous and open living area with plush seating for all types of occasions. The well appointed and accessible kitchen offers all the needs to create your vision of an island cuisine.
This private home consists of 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, the cottage is 2 bedrooms and 1 bath with a full kitchen and laundry. The south wing of the main house is the unmistakable master suite and en-suite bath. The primary guest will enjoy the plush King size bed, considerable room, and compelling features. The en-suite bath offers a Jacuzzi tub, indoor and outdoor shower, dual vanity and separate water closet. The spacious master closet has a built-in vanity desk and mirror. The remaining suites/bedrooms are situated in the north wing. Here you will find each uniquely designed to accommodate all types of groups. The second suite offers a king size bed and en-suite bath. The third suite consists of a king size bed and en-suite shower. The fourth bedroom consists of 1 sets of bunk beds (top: twin bottom: double) and one queen size bed. Perfect for families, comfortably sleeps, 6 adults and 4 children. The cottage comfortably sleeps, 4 adults.
The captivating outdoor living area and features are sure to be the venue for creating some of your precious Maui memories, no feature has been overlooked! Here you will find a built-in BBQ, dishwasher, microwave oven, beverage refrigerator, sink with garbage disposal and pleasing outdoor dining and lounging furniture. Your private infinity edge pool and spa are just steps from your covered outdoor dining area. This allows each member to take pleasure in their desired leisure whether it be a quiet moment or a group occasion.
We invite you to take pleasure in this palatial estate in one of the top destination spots in the world!
Permit number: STWM T2016/0003
TAX ID: TA-122-644-0704-01
Location: Lahaina / Kaanapali
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 5,000 / 5 acres
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 8, Kitchen Counter seating for 6, Covered Lanai Dining seats 8+
Other Amenities: 2 sets of Washer/Dryer, Salt Water Pool and Spa, BBQ, Wi-Fi, Central A/C, Gated EntryBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom – King Bed, en-suite bath with Jacuzzi tub, indoor & outdoor showers
- Bedroom 2 – 1 Bunk bed with Twin on top, Full on bottom and 1 Queen bed. (no en-suite bath, guest may use the half bath in the hall, outside shower off the master, or any of the showers in the other bedrooms)
- Bedroom 3 – King bed, en-suite bath with exterior door to pool and step-in shower
Bedroom 4 – King bed, en-suite bath with combination tub/shower
- Cottage, Bedroom 5 – Queen Bed, shared hall bath with combination tub/shower
- Cottage, Bedroom 6 – Queen Bed, shared hall bath with combination tub/shower
- Pool is not covered and not fenced.
- At least one cottage occupant must be over 18 years of age.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,399 - $4,999
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 12
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1,144.20 including tax
Security Deposit: $3,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Midstay clean, $417.15 including 14.42% tax, required for every 10 nights booked.
- Pool heat available at an additional rate of $200/day.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.