This property rents for a 30 day minimum period, please inquire for rates.
This adorable beachfront ohana home in Lanikai is newly renovated with granite counter tops, tropical furnishings, and swimming pool. Enjoy the stunning views, play on the beach or have a BBQ. Whatever you do, you are sure to enjoy your vacation at this great beach home in private Lanikai.
The cottage is a fully equipped 1 bedroom with a king bed, kitchenette (no oven) and full bath. The cottage is included with the 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the main house to provide a total of 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
TAX ID: TA-151-566-1312-01
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Square Footage: 2,000
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Oceanview Dining Seats 6, Outdoor BBQ Seats 4-6
Other Amenities: High Speed Internet AccessBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom #1, Main House: King bed, private bath, A/C, Oceanview
- Bedroom #2, Main House: 2 Twin beds, private bath, A/C, Oceanview
- Other, Main House: Additional sleeping for 2 in living room on Queen size sofa bed
- Bedroom #3, Cottage: King bed, A/C
- Main house is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with Oceanview King master and 2 twins in 2nd room. Living room has a queen size pull out couch. Cottage is the 3rd bedroom with a King master and sitting area with kitchenette.
- There is a popular public beach access which runs immediately adjacent to the home.
- The Canoe Club also uses this access for early morning practice with practice sometimes beginning as early as 6am during canoe season.
- Pool is not heated and there is no pool heat option.
- Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool area. All children must be supervised by an adult.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Monthly Rate Varies: $33,350 - $39,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 30 Day Minimum
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 17.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $TBD
Security Deposit: $2,500
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Mid stay cleaning $275 or $350 with linen change
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- An additional charge may apply if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.