At the Lahaina Beach House you have plenty of space for family reunion, friends vacation or maybe even just a couple’s trip. This villa by the sea is completely idyllic for that casual beach vacation.
Lounge by the pool, read a book on the beach, swim laps in the pool, play a game of ping pong or romp in the surf all from your home away from home. Maybe you want to do a little shopping in Lahaina town, board the ferry to Lanai or Molokai, check out one of the largest Banyan trees alive, take in a luau or grab a bite from a local eatery savoring the fresh catch. It’s all an easy walk. No problem enjoying a few cocktails when you can walk home. If you prefer to drive, Lahaina offers ample parking.
The entire 2nd floor is dedicated to the Master Bedroom with ensuite bath. On the first floor, each bedroom has its own bathroom. Enjoy an open floor plan- with kitchen, dining area and living area all sharing gorgeous ocean views.
Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, granite counters, stainless appliances, Sub Zero fridge, Koa cabinets, high-speed Internet Access, laundry, private 20′ x 40′ Pool and of course the beach front location with its gentle trade winds and awe inspiring sunsets. We guarantee you won’t want to leave!
TAX ID: TA-145-952-9728-01
Location: Lahaina / Kaanapali
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: No
Square Footage: 2,800 sq. ft.
Staff Services: Available at an additional cost
Main dining area seats 8, Casual dining area seats 6, Outdoor dining area seats 6
Other Amenities: Internet, Outdoor Shower, Ping Pong Table, BBQ, Ceiling FansBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom, upstairs: King bed, ocean view, private bath
- Bedroom #2, downstairs: King bed, private bath, opens to the pool
- Bedroom #3, downstairs: Queen bed, private bath
- Bedroom #4, downstairs: Queen bed and private bath
- Bonus room, downstairs: 2 twin beds
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,800 - $2,500
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-10
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 17.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $600
Security Deposit: $1,500
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Option to purchase damage insurance instead of security deposit
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- An additional charge may apply if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.