This four bedroom executive villa, with an infinity pool and waterfall, is situated oceanfront within the exclusive, privacy-gated community of Kona Bay Estates – near the King Kamehameha Hotel.
Surrounded by lush tropical foliage, this home consists of a three bedroom main house with a large, oceanfront master suite and two guest bedrooms plus there is a separate apartment above the garage with a queen bed, private bath, full kitchen and lanai. The two-level, spacious interior of the property is exquisitely furnished and appointed with top of the line appliances, entertainment center with surround sound, marble baths, inlaid granite counters and teak wood. Oceanfront living and dining areas open onto the lanai and pool deck for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
The property has a full complement of guest amenities including being just steps down to the crescent shaped white sand beach & lagoon; ocean swimming and snorkeling; private oceanfront infinity pool; 4-waterfalls, 3-ponds, lush landscape; outdoor shower, outdoor gas BBQ & sink; ceiling fans, phone, cable TV, VCR, stereo, CD/DVD player, gourmet kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, 3-refrigerators, 4-icemakers, 2-convection ovens, 6-burner stovetop, and warming drawer; washer/dryer; Jacuzzi overlooking Kona Surf; Free High Speed Internet; Beach toy box full of rafts, floaters and pool toys; Baby chair, crib and baby gate available.
There is a small sandy swimming beach area several houses away and a public park with tennis courts within easy walking distance. Kona Bay Estates offers some of the best oceanfront properties available for rental anywhere on the Big Island.
TAX ID: W40107508-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: No
Square Footage: 4,000 / 15,000
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Main dining area seats 6 - 8 persons, Informal dining seats 4
Other Amenities: Private oceanfront infinity pool, Jaccuzzi overlooking Kona Surf, Outdoor Shower, outdoor gas BBQ & sink, High Speed Internet, Beach & Pool Toys, Baby chair, crib and baby gate available
- Master Bedroom: Upper level – king bed, private bath with jacuzzi-tub, adjoining study with wet bar, private whale-watching tower, oceanfront
- Bedroom #2: Queen bed, shared bath with double vanities, in-room basin, TV, courtyard view
- Bedroom #3: Queen bed, shared bath with double vanities, in-room basin, TV, courtyard view
- Bedroom #4: Guest apartment above the garage, private entry, queen bed, private bath, TV, sitting area, full kitchen and lanai, courtyard/mountain views
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,500 - $3,500
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $525
Security Deposit: $2,000
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.