Kauai Beach Hale is a custom-designed home and is the perfect setting for your dream vacation. Large picture windows bring a stunning ocean vista into the spacious living area. Lush foliage surrounds the well manicured grounds, affording guests an extra measure of privacy.
This home consists of a 5,000 sq. ft. 4BR main house and 500 sq. ft. studio. Main House has 4 bedrooms/4.5 Baths (Sleeps 8) 3 king beds, 2 double beds. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen – SubZero fridge, Thermador gas range, microwave, dishwasher. Gas barbecue, beautiful teak outdoor furniture, large deck and hammock. Jacuzzi, hot & cold outdoor shower. Living room amenities include flat screen TV, HD cable, Bose Stereo system with surround sound, Bose iPod docking station, Wi-Fi, DVD player, DVDs, Videos, books and board games. Washer/Dryer.
Cottage – King bed plus pull out sofa bed (sleeps 3) in living room, kitchenette w/ subzero fridge. Washer/Dryer.
Located on a more secluded and not so populated gorgeous beach which is just a beach walk from Tunnels. Imagine an island, a lush green paradise in the far-off reaches of the deep blue sea. Mango trees sway in a gentle breeze, while the warm and sparkling Pacific waves roll out upon golden sands. Imagine a beach house, expansive and bright, airy and inviting, carefully crafted down to every detail, and filled with every amenity for your every need – just a few steps from the sand.
The entire house and bedrooms are located up the initial flight of stairs. Home does not have A/C but it has ceiling fans and gets great tradewind breezes.
Take a stroll at sunset on the isolated sands of Naue and enjoy a cocktail as you soak in the hot tub on our large ocean-front lanai. Sip your morning coffee at sunrise with your toes in the sand and dream up the day ahead. Snorkeling, surfing, swimming, sand-castle building or just sunbathing with a good book ~ all without having to go more than 15 steps out the door. This home offers a perfect measure of privacy, in its well-manicured grounds and pristine stretch of lesser-populated beach front property. Join family and friends at the beach or lull yourself to sleep in the over-sized hammock perched perfectly between two old-growth Kamani trees and sheltered by lush tropical foliage.
Located 2 miles from the end of the road on Kauai’s exclusive North Shore, where you will find Tunnels and Ke’e Beach as well as the beginning of the NaPali Coast and the Hanakapi’ai/Kalalau hiking trail. Haena is a quaint, peaceful beach neighborhood fronting Kauai’s most stunning white sand beaches. There is great hiking nearby as well as wet and dry caves to explore, beach parks, snorkeling, surfing and a Botanical Garden offering self-guided tours. Whether you frequent nearby Hanalei (the closest town, about a 10-minute drive) to dine at gourmet restaurants, or never leave the house, you will feel right at home in our spectacular Kauai vacation home by the sea.
TAX ID: TVNCU-1214
Location: Hanalei / Haena
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: No
Square Footage: 5,500
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining Area Seats 8 in main house and 2+ in cottage plus outdoor dining
Other Amenities: Jacuzzi, Hammock, Outdoor ShowerBedroom Configuration:
- Large Master Suite with King Size Bed – Full bathroom with walk in closet, double sinks, large dual head shower and bathtub, Ceiling Fan and standing fan, Office nook and seating area, Flat screen TV and DVD player
- 2nd Master Suite with King Size Bed – Large closet, Ceiling fan and standing fan, Bose iPod docking stereo system, Full bathroom with shower
- 3rd Master Suite with King Size Bed – Large closet, Ceiling fan and standing fan, Bose iPod docking stereo system, Full bathroom with shower
- 4th Bedroom with 2 Full Size Beds – Large closet, Ceiling fan and standing fan, Bose iPod docking stereo system, Full bathroom with shower
- STUDIO – 5th Bedroom with 2 twins or converted to King Size Bed and trundle couch – Large closet, Ceiling fan and standing fan, Bose iPod docking stereo system, Full bathroom with shower, Kitchenette, Small Living Room and Dining Room, Flat screen TV and DVD player
- The jacuzzi does not have a safety fence up and therefore guests agree to watch kids and hold harmless, owner, manager, agents, etc. should anything occur.
- This house does NOT have A/C, but does have ceiling fans and gets tropical breezes.
- The house is located beachfront, so always use caution when going near or in the ocean.
- This is a NO SMOKING house & property
- This home is located in a tsunami zone
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,300 - $3,900
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-10
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 17.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1100
Security Deposit: $1500
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- An additional charge may apply if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.
Will definitely keep you in mind for future home rentals.