This property allows 1 rental within a 30 day period, please inquire for rates.
Kakela Kai is a well-maintained and nicely furnished four bedroom, three bath contemporary home of approximately 2,200 square feet located in a security-gated neighborhood near the center of Kailua Beach. High ceilings and sliding glass doors in the main living areas provide a feeling of spaciousness and enhance the wonderful ocean views from the living, dining, and kitchen areas as well as ocean views from the master bedroom. Other features include central air-conditioning island-style tropcial rattan furniture, cool tile and wood floors, granite countertops and floors in kitchen with all stainless steel applicances and a den. Families will also enjoy a fenced-in yard for children and an oceanfront lanai. The living area has cable TV, a DVD player and a stereo/CD player.
Located just 15 miles from the Honolulu Airport and Waikiki on the Windward coast of Oahu, Kailua Beach is a serene residential area that has no hotels or vacation rental condos, and its three miles of reef-protected beach consistently ranks among the very best in the USA. Windward Oahu features several golf courses, tennis facilities, great water sports activities, a variety of restaurants, and the grocery stores, theaters, shopping mall and consumer services typical of most suburban areas.
TAX ID: TA-116-610-2528-01
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2,200 / 1/4 acre
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Ocean view main dining area seats 8, Breakfast area seats 5
Other Amenities: Wireless Internet, BBQ, Beach Chairs, Boogie BoardsBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King bed, private bath (shower only), TV, oceanfront
- Bedroom #2: Queen bed, shares bath w/tub, garden view
- Bedroom #3: 2 Twin beds (can be made into CA King), shared bath, ceiling fan, garden view
- Bedroom #4: 2 Twin beds, private bath (shower only)
- Den: Full size sofa sleeper, TV
- The fireplace is only decorative and is not available for guest use.
- The property is situated adjacent to a private beach access for Kai One neighborhood residents.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,100 - $1,550
Minimum Stay Varies: 10-30 Day Minimum
Maximum Occupants: 9
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $575
Security Deposit: $2,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.