The Kahua Luxury Estate 5 bedroom, 7 bathroom home wasn’t just built on the island—it was created from it. With natural beeswax and island stone clad walls, Hawaiian spirit comes to life. With an infinity pool and hot tub—both just steps from open lounge area seating—and an interior courtyard with koi pond, the line between inside and outdoor living is dreamily blurred. Lush gardens, a covered patio, and the master bathroom’s deep soaking tub complete the paradise.
Massive disappearing pocket doors slide open to bring you even closer to the coast’s natural beauty, and to invite its breezes into the living areas. Slide open the pocket doors and get acquainted with paradise in the main living space, featuring chic, coastal appointments and enough seating for the entire group. Enjoy your favorite films in the media room, offering a large TV and plush sectional. The gourmet kitchen is a delight, outfitted with custom cabinetry and Wolf and Sub Zero appliances including a double oven. There’s plenty of seating at the bar for those who want to lend a hand or socialize. Come together in an open air dining space to enjoy your meals with endless ocean views, or host an outdoor meal in the covered dining area tucked at the edge of the infinity pool.
Every bedroom has its own door that opens onto a private pocket of tropical landscape, ranging from open lanais to intimate gardens. The main house holds three of the bedrooms, while the remaining two are tucked within a totally separate guest house—offering a spot for everyone to find their own hideaway.
Upon arriving at the Kahua Luxury Estate, please enjoy these additional amenities:
- Daily housekeeping
- An initially stocked bar with complimentary wines and spirits
- An initially stocked pantry valued at $100
- A welcome amenity of Chef prepared hors d’oeuvres and cocktails
- Access to Four Seasons Hualalai Resort amenities (with additional Daily Resort Guest Fee)
- A dedicated on-site Concierge Manager
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Staff Services: Daily light housekeeping included. Additional staff services available at additional cost.
Indoor Dining seats 6, Kitchen Counter seats 6, Outdoor Dining seats 5
Other Amenities: Wi-Fi, Golf Cart, Fire Bowl, BBQ, Audio System, Media Room, iPod dock, LaptopBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom, Main House: King bed, master bath with dual vanity, soaking tub and outdoor garden shower
- Guest Bedroom 2, Main House: King bed, en-suite bath
- Guest Bedroom 3, Main House: King bed, en-suite bath
- Guest Bedroom 4, Guest House Master: King bed, en-suite bath
- Guest Bedroom 5, Guest House: King bed, en-suite bath
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $4,200 - $14,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-14
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 17.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $TBD
Security Deposit: $TBD
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Please note that access to the Four Seasons Hualalai is through a Daily Resort Guest Fee. This fee currently ranges from $65.00 – $250.00 (during peak season) per person per day, plus tax, for all guests ages 14 and over.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- An additional charge may apply if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.