This property is licensed as a short term vacation rental, Non-Conforming Use Permit Number 90/TVU-0376, and is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
Kahala Beach Estate is a gated beachfront compound, comprised of a main house with 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms plus office and a guest house with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. The main house has a living room with lots of glass doors and windows to let in the natural light and appreciate the beauty outside. There is also a gourmet kitchen and dining table for 14 with oceanview.
The guest house has a small living room with flat screen TV, dining table for 4 and kitchen. All of it is surrounded by glass doors and windows with views of the waterfall and pond in front as well as the heated pool and tennis court.
This expansive property sits on approximately half an acre of land. There are 2 swimming pools, one located on the ocean side of the property that is a free form design with waterfall and bridge and then the other is located near the cottage and is heated. There is also an above ground hot tub, private tennis court, pond with waterfall, outdoor BBQ dining area, outdoor shower and lots of grass area with palm trees. There is something for the entire group to enjoy at this gated, prime beachfront property.
Main House 3,840 square feet
Attached Garage 521 square feet
Guest House 1,219 square feet
TAX ID: TA-005-323-3664-01
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 5,059 / 1/2 acre
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Main Dining Seats 14, Cottage Dining Seats 4, Outdoor Dining Seats 8+
Other Amenities: Office with A/C, Wi-Fi, Wireless fax/printer, Outdoor Shower, BBQ, Tennis CourtBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom 1: Master 2nd Floor – King bed, private bath with tub & shower, A/C, ceiling fan, lanai, TV, oceanview
- Bedroom 2: 2nd Floor – Queen bed, private bath with tub & shower, ceiling fan, A/C
- Bedroom 3: 2nd Floor – Queen bed, private bath with shower/tub, ceiling fan, A/C
- Bedroom 4: 2nd Floor – 2 Double beds, private bath with shower only, ceiling fan, A/C, oceanview
- Bedroom 5: 1st Floor – Queen bed, private bath shower only, ceiling fan, A/C
- Office: Desk, printer, view. Can be used for crib or rollaway bed if needed
COTTAGE – Central A/C
- Bedroom 1: King bed, private bath with tub & shower, TV, ceiling fan, A/C, pool & oceanview
- Bedroom 2: King bed, hallway bath with shower only, ceiling fan, A/C, tennis court view
- The house is located adjacent to a public beach access.
- Neither of the swimming pools nor spa have safety fences around them so guests agree to watch children at all times.
- Rentals are subject to owner’s house rules as contained in a separate document.
- The cottage is only rented in conjunction with main house, never separately.
- Only the full 7BR Estate is available during Peak Seasons and over the Christmas & New Year Holiday Season.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $3,800 - $6,750
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-12
Maximum Occupants: 14
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1,600
Security Deposit: $3,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Special Rates: Inquire for 5BR main house only & monthly rates
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.