Hale Ola offers breath taking sapphire ocean views, Diamond Head and mountain views, from a corner , private, elevated, level and walled lot on almost half an acre! Expansive one level home including 5 spacious bedrooms with en suite baths, game room, family room, living room and dining room and numerous lanai – all brought together seamlessly by an elegantly flowing floor plan. The home looks out over a well manicured great lawn, and spectacular sunset landscapes. Enjoy waterfalls and meandering pond feature, tropical landscaping , and koi as you enter through the artistic copper gate. Highly upgraded and remodeled home including gorgeous Koa cabinets, granite countertops and much more. A private oasis waiting to be enjoyed.
This is a legally established rental accommodation that is rented for periods of 30 consecutive days or more at any one time. It is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) and is available to lease from 1 to 6 months
TAX ID: TA-033-454-6944-01
Location: Honolulu / South Shore
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3744sq. ft. / .5 acre
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor dining seats 10, breakfast table seats 6, outdoor dining seats 10
Other Amenities: BBQ, Outdoor TV, Outdoor Shower, Waterfall and pond with Koi fishBedroom Configuration:
1 King bed
3 Queen beds
2 Double beds
2 Twin beds
- Neither the pool or spa are fenced so parents are responsible for watching children.
- The Koi fish in front waterfall pond are not to be disturbed nor fed.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Monthly Rate Varies: $24,000 - $48,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 1 month
Maximum Occupants: 16
Local Taxes: 17.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1500 departure; $695 main midstay; $395 basic midstay
Security Deposit: $89 damage insurance for $5000 coverage
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.