This property rents for a 30 day minimum period, please inquire for rates.
Located on the private slopes of Diamond Head. Architect designed home that captures stunning views of the ocean, coastline, and a tropical landscape. Spacious living areas with indoor waterfall & pond that lead to a dramatic pool deck with water feature. A second terrace features a spa for quiet relaxation. This home boasts panoramic oceanviews and a great location for exploring the island and the excitement of Waikiki.
TAX ID: TA-004-170-5472-01
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining area seats 10, Kitchen dining seats 6, Kitchen counter dining seats 5
Other Amenities: BBQ, Wi-Fi, Panoramic Oceanviews, Spa on 2nd LevelBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King bed, private bath, private oceanview terrace
- Bedroom 2: King bed, shared bath
- Bedroom 3: King bed, shared bath
- Bedroom 4: 1 Full bed, 1 Twin sofa sleeper, shared bath
- Home is listed for sale but does not do showings while rented.
- Pool does not have a fence around it so guests must take full responsibility for children and watch them at all times
- Pool is not heated, pool heat is available at an additional fee.
- House is located up a somewhat steep access road that is only used by the other few homes on this small cul-de-sac.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Monthly Rate Varies: $26,500 - $36,500
Minimum Stay Varies: 30 Day Minimum
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 17.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $TBD
Security Deposit: $3,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Pool is not heated, pool heat is available at an additional fee, please inquire.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.