This property rents for a 30 day minimum period, please inquire for rates.
Oceanfront living on the Gold Coast of Oahu. This unique oceanfront home is close to Waikiki’s finest restaurants, theaters and shopping.
Enter this 2-story duplex home through double doors into a foyer with marble tile flooring & Koa stairs. The Dining Room, Living Room, Family area and Kitchen share glorious ocean views across the yard. A Powder Room, Office/Study, and a 2-car garage complete the first story.
Imagine waking up in the Master Suite listening to the surf roll in and viewing the Blue Pacific Ocean. Or soak in the spa at evening while gentle tradewinds flow through the Master Bath. Three additional bedrooms and 2 baths are located on the second level. Split system Air Conditioners in most rooms.
TAX ID: TA-023-127-2448-01
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3,448
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Oceanview dining seats 8
ALL BEDROOMS LOCATED UPSTAIRS
- Bedroom #1 – Master with CA King bed, private bath, lanai, oceanfront
- Bedroom #2 – Queen bed
- Bedroom #3 – Queen bed
- Bedroom #4 – 2 Twin beds
- Split A/C units in bedrooms, the kitchen and living room
- Ocean gate at seawall is LOCKED, no guest access
- Safe in the home is NOT available for guest use
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Monthly Rate Varies: Upon Request
Minimum Stay Varies: 30 Day Minimum
Maximum Occupants: 7
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $800
Security Deposit: $5,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
*Reservation fee of $250
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.