Coral Gardens Estate at Makena Bay is an ultra-lux 4,800 square foot 4.5 bedroom (King, King, King, Queen) 4 bath virtual oceanfront home with spectacular panoramic ocean views in the leeward sunnier Makena area on Maui Island. Along with a state-of-art interior, Coral Gardens provides a heated swimming pool, whirlpool spa, cabana/bar, patio BBQ, large flat panel televisions, and superbly well equipped kitchen. This exceptional vacation home is a legal, permitted short-term vacation rental.
Within Coral Gardens Estate, the lower level of the home focuses on an expansive open-air and very modern styled great room with fully retracting sliding glass walls. The sofa set, kitchen bar counter, and indoor dining table were designed to easily accommodate eight or more guests. This ocean view living room is framed by an oversized HDTV and sound system. The fully equipped kitchen has top-quality appliances by Wolfe, Bosch and Sub-Zero as well as a separate wine refrigerator, Nespresso and Keurig Coffee Makers, and plenty of food storage space. On the lower level you will also find another third suite with a very spacious bedroom, parlor room, bath, and direct access to the pool patio. Behind the kitchen is a large laundry center, full shower bath, and a queen bedroom.
The upper level is comprised of two spacious private bedroom suites, each on a separate end of the house for maximum privacy. The panoramic ocean view bedrooms have king-size beds with elegant en-suite baths. Each suite opens up to a spacious ocean view alfresco covered veranda. A day bed and two other sofa beds provide extra sleeping areas for those who do not want to share beds.
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-191-865-0368-01
County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #STKM 2013/0011
Location: Kihei / Wailea
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 4,800
Staff Services: 1 complimentary mid-stay clean included. Additional staff services available at additional cost.
Indoor Dining Seats 8, Additional Seating at the Kitchen Counter, Outdoor Dining Seats 10
Other Amenities: Heated Infinity Pool, Spa, Wireless Internet, BBQ, Covered Cabana/BarBedroom Configuration:
Master Bedroom: Upstairs, King Bed, lanai, oceanview, private bath with whirlpool spa tub
Bedroom #2: Upstairs, King Bed, lanai, oceanview, private bath
Bedroom #3: Ground, King Bed plus Sofa Sleeper in adjacent Parlor, oceanview, lanai, private bath
Bedroom #4: Ground, Queen Bed, garden view, adjacent bath
- There is no cover or fence for the pool.
- Pool is heated to 83F. Higher temperature requests require additional propane and electric costs starting at $125 per day and up depending on season and temperature setting request. Extra heating is subject to delivery availability with advance notice.
- Nearby Makena Landing Park may have audible noise. This is a public park and we cannot control the noise levels, however, it is often lightly used during weekdays and the house has vegetation that separates it from the park. The house is very solidly built. We do not consider the park noise to be a major concern, but there may be ambient living noises from the park at times.
- Coral Gardens is not an immediate oceanfront property. There is another unassociated dwelling between Coral Gardens and the shore directly in front, although there are paths from the property to access the water – just 14 steps from the pool deck area.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $4,700 - $11,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: Included up to $950
Security Deposit: $5,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Pool is heated to 83, additional pool heat is available at additional cost
- Cleaning fees in excess of the included $950
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.