With a spectacular oceanfront setting, this airy modern home lets you take full advantage of one of Kauai’s most beautiful beaches. Just steps from the door, the calm turquoise waters of Anini Beach offer year-round snorkeling and paddle-boarding. Expansive glass walls open to the sights and sounds of the sea. In front of the estate, a lush garden creates a haven of privacy.
TVNC – 4205
TAX ID: TA-158-818-9184-01
Location: Kilauea / Princeville
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2,967 / 1.33 acres
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 6, Outdoor Dining seats 6
Other Amenities: Oceanfront Jacuzzi, Wi-Fi, Gas BBQ, Washer/Dryer, Beach chairs & towelsBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King bed, en suite bath
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite bath
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twins or 1 King bed, en suite bath
- Bedroom 4: detached guest house with Queen bed, full bath, kitchenette
Rates are based on use of just main house or main house and cottage
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,800 - $4,500
Minimum Stay Varies: 7
Maximum Occupants: 6-8
Local Taxes: 17.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $900-1020 + tax
Security Deposit: $2,500
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Rates are for just 3BR main house only for a maximum of 6 guests or adding cottage for up to 8 guests
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.