Just north of the quaint and unassuming town of Hilo, on the Big Island’s breathtaking Hamakua Coast, lies a property unlike any other, an estate they call Waterfalling. Named for its most distinctive feature, two breathtaking waterfalls, the estate also boasts a robust list of distinctive amenities, making it both a natural beauty and a luxury compound unlike any other.
The estate itself is a comfortable 10,000 square feet and features 5 suites; 4 suites on 3 levels plus a separate Guest Suite with a total of 7 full bathrooms and 3 half baths. Each suite offers spectacular 180 degree ocean views, en-suite bathroom and lanai access where the waterfall can be seen.
Aside from its lavish accommodations, the entire 8-acre property is equipped with a staggering list of over-the-top amenities. From its private golf course, to its 2-story waterslide, to it’s helipad… this luxury haven is equipped to keep even the most active and adventurous traveler entertained.
Even more than the fortress-like structure, world-class amenities and superbly manicured grounds, the true beauty of this property lies in the Waterfall. An awe-inspiring, intense, rushing, untamed waterfall cascading down into natural freshwater pools. Walk down your private path and fulfill every woman’s dream of bathing beneath a Hawaiian Waterfall, surrounded by the lush tropical Hamakua rain forest. Trade the crowd filled sandy shores for a private adventure-styled escape. It is a whole new Hawaiian Vacation. An adventurer’s dreamscape found at the edge of Paradise, at a place they call Waterfalling. Your adventure starts here!
Luxury amenities include:
- Private 9-Tee Golf Course
- Tennis & Basketball Court with Stadium Seating
- 25-meter Olympic Swimming Pool with 3 Starting Blocks
- 2 Jacuzzis
- 32-ft High Dive and Spring Board
- 2-Story Waterslide
- BBQ and Covered Lanai Area with Bar Seating
- Game Room with Pool Table, Ping-Pong Table and Shuffleboard
This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
TAX ID: W06192894-01
Location: Hilo / Other
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: No
Square Footage: 10,000 / 8 acres
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining, Lanai Dining
Other Amenities: Pool and Jacuzzis, 2 story Waterslide, Tennis and Basketball Court, Game Room, Private 9 Tee Gold Course, Private Sauna, Private Fitness Center, Wi-Fi, Gated, Private, Alarm System, Elevator, HelipadBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, ensuite bath, lanai with 180 degree oceanviews
- Guest Suite 2: King Bed, ensuite bath, lanai with 180 degree oceanviews
- Guest Suite 3: King Bed, ensuite bath, lanai with 180 degree oceanviews
- Guest Suite 4: 2 Twin Beds, ensuite bath, lanai with 180 degree oceanviews
- Guest Suite 5: King Bed, ensuite bath, lanai with 180 degree oceanviews
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,800 - Upon Request
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $TBD
Security Deposit: $TBD
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.