Unique oceanfront home in Napili, located on quiet end road at the end of a cul-de-sac. Privacy, serenity & spectacular ocean views abound. Waterfall Hale 2 bedroom main house can accommodate up to 4 guests. Function and design meld to create this distinctive home with pool, waterfalls and Jacuzzi (all saline filtered NO chlorine smell). Main home has 2 bedrooms, each with private bath, sleeps 4. Detached cottage has 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, and Queen sleeper sofa, sleeps 4. Home can be rented separately or with cottage for an additional rate. Situated for perfect indoor/outdoor use the pool and spa area has glass doors that slide away, opening your sanctuary to ocean breezes.
The vista is a breathtaking panoramic view of sister islands, Lanai and Molokai. Extensive remodel incorporates richly designed furnishings in tropical motif. Ocean view from virtually every room. Lounge on your deck while watching for turtles or whales in season. Sunsets are simply extraordinary. Come to Maui and enjoy your own private piece of paradise. Hotels and condos are crowded, you share a pool and all the amenities. Waterfall Hale offers privacy and retreat from noise, stress and schedule. Truly a ‘get away from it all’ holiday awaits you!
Sanctuary dedicated to the pleasure of mature clientele. Due to open pool and spa within home, children are welcome if guest understands they alone are fully responsible for any and all guests within the home during their rental period.
Pool Heat: Heat included in rate to 82 degrees–saline filtered no chlorine smell — the water is soft and inviting!
Ocean Swimming: This is an ocean front home, sandy beaches are located just minutes in either direction. Ocean conditions vary according to season. Caution is always advised.
The property is conveniently located between the Kaanapali and Kapalua Resorts and affords easy access to a great beaches (Napili Beach is two blocks away), a selection of championship golf courses, tennis centers, snorkeling and water sports activities and also offers a superb vantage point for whale watching in the winter season.
TAX ID: TA-096-097-8944-01
Location: Napili / Kapalua
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining Area Seats 6-8, Outdoor Dining Seats 4, Breakfast Bar Seats 4 & 2
Other Amenities: Indoor Waterfall features, Saline Pool and JacuzziBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Private Bath, TV
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds or King, Private Bath, TV
- Pool heating to 82 degrees is included.
- Ocean waters have interspersed rocks and should be entered with caution. We suggest you use one of the nearby beaches.
- Due to open pool and spa within home, children are welcome if guest understands they alone are fully responsible for any and all guests within the home during their rental period.
- House listed for sale at $6.2M and is subject to showings.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,195 - $2,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 4
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $550
Security Deposit: $1,500 + CC
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Special Rates: Inquire about rates for 3BR, main house 2BR plus cottage 1BR
- Detached Cottage has 1BR/1BA, and Queen sleeper sofa, sleeps 4. The Main 2BR/2BA home can be rented separately or with the cottage for an additional rate.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.