This spacious 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath single-level, corner unit villa is centrally located on the Resort’s popular Waiulu Street overlooking beautiful Punawai Pond, the 5th Hole of the Member’s Ke`olu Golf Course and the ocean beyond. With 2,642 square feet of living space and a 414 square foot lanai with built-in barbecue, this villa comfortably sleeps 8 and sits a mere 3-4 minute cart ride to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa, Golf Club and Four Seasons Hotel. Enjoy all the conveniences of home with full size washer/dryer and a fully stocked kitchen with all you need to entertain. This villa has been professionally designed and features a “nautical” theme, providing an upscale, sophisticated, yet comfortable feel.
Guests at this villa will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A mandatory Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
TAX ID: TA-202-531-4304-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
View: Golf, Garden
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2,642
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Main Dining seats 6 - 8, Breakfast Table seats 4, Outdoor Covered Dining seats 6+
Other Amenities: Gas Grill, 2, four-person golf carts included, Wi-Fi, Shared Pool, For Children: Porta-crib & High-chairBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom – King Bed, Flat Screen TV, En-suite bath with large soaking tub, glass-enclosed shower, dual vanities, outdoor sun area.
- Guest Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed, Flat Screen TV, En-suite bath with combination tub/shower and single vanity.
- Guest Bedroom 2 – 2 Queen Beds, Flat Screen TV, En-suite bath with combination tub/shower and single vanity.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,300 - $3,200
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $450
Security Deposit: $59 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 NOON
- The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.