The Waialae Country Club has the famous private golf course where the Sony Open is hosted each year. Spoil yourself by staying at the Waialae Golf Villa with over 130 linear feet of golf course frontage and an ocean view. The villa was completely remodeled in 2015 with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a plush master suite, luxurious large kitchen with island, exquisite designer furnishings and accessories throughout. An outdoor lanai facing the golf course features a gas grill, modern couches and a fire pit perfect for entertaining.
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
View: Oceanview, Golf
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining for 6, Kitchen Dining, Covered Lanai Dining for 8
Other Amenities: Over 130 linear feet of golf course frontage, Pool, Lounge Seating, Covered Lanai DiningBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds
- Bedroom 6: 1 Queen Bed
- The formal living room does not have A/C but all other rooms have A/C. The formal living room has windows that provide a nice air flow for that room.
- This home is listed for sale and only rents 60 days in advance.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,850 - $4,350
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-30
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $975
Security Deposit: $89 Damage Insurance
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Utility cap of either $400 (stays 7-14 nights), or $600 (stays 14+ nights)
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.