Villa Luana means “to relax and live in comfort and ease, and enjoy oneself,” which is just what you will do once there. This unique luxury one of a kind home was built perfectly for multiple families or large groups. Offering multiple separate living spaces, an office, large living & entertaining areas, gourmet kitchen and an AMAZING pool and cabana.
One of the main highlights of this property is the pool area; a true private oasis. The beautiful dark tile, overflow waterfall feature and extensive lounge seating makes you feel as if you are staying in your own private luxury hotel. Relax outside by the pool while others enjoy the main lanai or the private observatory deck/lounge and enjoy the beautiful mountain and peek-a-ocean views or at night gazing at the stars.
Other features include luxury Natural Limestone Stone floors with a Flame/honed finish flooring, flown in special just for the home as well as hardwood and carpet for added comfort, and hard granite countertops with leather finish.
While you may not want to leave your private villa, you will be centrally located in the upscale town of Hawaii Kai, just minutes to the famous snorkeling fish reserve Hanauma Bay and Sandys Beach, only 6 miles away is Waimanalo beach which was voted the #1 beach in the US this year by Dr. Beach. Also just a few minutes away is the Executive Hawaii Kai golf course. The home is centrally located, a few short minutes away from the Koko Marina which has a wide Varity of water sports, 8 Plex Movie Theatre with Stadium Seating, Grocery Store (including a Costco!), Starbucks, 24 Hour Fitness and a number of other restaurants and shops.
Let the Tranquil energy and comfort of Villa Luana take you away!
TAX ID: TA-110-588-7232-01
Location: Honolulu / South Shore
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Square Footage: 4,000
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Formal Dining seats 10, Kitchen Counter Dining for 4
Other Amenities: Wifi, Observation Deck & Lounge, Pool CabanaBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom 1: Queen, Full Bath, Shower, Main level
- Bedroom 2: Guest Bed, Shared Bath, Second Level
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twins (King Conversion (Available Upon Request), Shared Bath, Second Level
- Bedroom 4: Queen, Full Bath, Tub, Shower, Second Level Master
- Bedroom 5: King, TV, Outdoor Shower, Full Bath, Tub, Shower, Third Level Master
- Bedroom 6: Attached to Villa Luana with own entrance or entrance off main level, Queen bedroom, living room with Full size sofa sleeper, kitchenette, bathroom
- Split A/C units in all bedrooms and in the dining room/kitchen
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,350 - $2,525
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-30
Maximum Occupants: 10-12
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1,050
Security Deposit: $89 CSA Damage Insurance Policy + CC on file
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Rates based on occupancy of 10 guests, additional rate per guest, per night applied, please inquire
- Midstay cleaning required for stays 14+ nights, $250
- Included utility cap for stays 7-14 nights, $400 and for stays 14+ nights, $600
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.