This spacious two-story townhome holds around 4,400 square feet of total living area including spacious covered lanai and is a perfect retreat for 1 or 2 families looking to stay in close proximity to hotel facilities and two of the best beaches on the Island. With 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, a large kitchen, spacious, outdoor covered lanai, gas grill and private back yard with pool and hot tub surrounded by tropical foliage and tiki torches, this townhome gives all you would need while enjoying your vacation in private luxury.
TAX ID: W58698130-01
Location: Puako / Mauna Kea
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 4,400
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 8, Outdoor Dining seats 6, Kitchen Counter seating for 3
Other Amenities: High Speed Wi-Fi, Gas Grill, Walk to ResortsBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
- Bedroom 2: King Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,800 - Upon Request
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $TBD
Security Deposit: $TBD
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.