Your own tropical retreat on Diamond Head for fabulous island living! Beautiful open air designed island home with 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and lush tropical landscaping and indoor/outdoor living at its best. Located just steps away down the street to Cromwell’s Beach, one of the best beaches for swimming, surfing, kayaking, etc. Living room opens onto a spacious lanai, deck, pool, gardens and fire pit. Gourmet kitchen, walk-in pantry and counter seating opens to deck, BBQ, sauna and outdoor shower. Master Bedroom suite has a walk-in cedar closet. All bedrooms have A/C. Located on the edge of the prestigious Diamond & Kahala neighborhoods, it is just minutes away from dining, shopping, activities, Kahala Mall, Waikiki and more.
TAX ID: TA-047-338-0864-01
Location: Diamond Head / Kahala
Swimmming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Square Footage: 3,007 / 6,725
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 4, Kitchen Counter Stools seat 4, Outdoor Dining seats 8
Other Amenities: Pool, Sauna, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Steps to BeachBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom, 3rd Floor: King Bed, Lanai, A/C, private bath with dual sinks
- Guest Bedroom 2, 3rd Floor: Queen bed, A/C, private bath with tub/shower
- Guest Bedroom 3, 2nd Floor: Queen bed, A/C, shared bath with BR4, tub/shower
- Guest Bedroom 4, 2nd Floor: 2 Twin beds, A/C, shared bath with BR3, tub/shower
- Guest Bedroom 5, 1st Floor: Double bed, A/C, private bath with tub/shower
- A/C is in bedrooms only
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,050 - $2,085
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-30
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $550
Security Deposit: $2,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.