Sunrise Hale is a classic Hawaiian home with an unforgettable Lanikai beachfront location! Spacious manicured yard, upstairs covered lanai with dining table, indoor pool table, two indoor full kitchens. Enjoy the magical Hawaiian moon and sunrises right outside.
Take a morning stroll along the beautiful oceanfront, or walk down to Buzz’s Original Steakhouse for an authentic Mai Tai with plenty of Aloha charm! Great privacy off the road and a relaxing atmosphere for hanging out and enjoying the beach and everything Oahu has to offer.
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: No
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 8, Outdoor Dining seats 6
Other Amenities: Ceiling Fans, Wi-Fi, 2 Indoor Kitchens, Indoor Pool TableBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom, downstairs: Oceanfront King bed, full bath with standing shower
- Guest Bedroom 2, downstairs: King bed
- Guest Bedroom 3, downstairs: 2 Twin beds
- Guest Bedroom 4, upstairs: Double bed
- Additional Twin bed upstairs
- No A/C
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,125 - $1,450
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-30
Maximum Occupants: 9
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $850
Security Deposit: $3,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.