Makena Surf is a tranquil oasis of tropical seclusion that offers resort living in a low-density, low-rise, and less crowded ambiance. Within Makena Surf are free tennis courts, free self-parking, two heated swimming pools one of which is an over-sized lap pool near E301, two hot tubs, roving on-site security staff, and emerald green gardens with pastel blooming tropical flowers. Back at Sunny Surf E301, you may enjoy a spectacular panoramic ocean and beachfront vista from two different spacious outdoor verandas. One of the outdoor verandas also looks over the large lap pool. Enjoy sunning on your own terrace while watching your family enjoy the pool. The proximity of Sunny Surf to the pool and hot tub, as well as to the sandy beach, make is one of the most desirable villas in Makena Surf. A visit to Sunny Surf is an extraordinary vacation experience. Just below Sunny Surf E301 is a broad post-card perfect golden sand beach located directly in front of the E building. Set on the top floor, the outdoor dining and living terrace opens up to expansive blue skies – no roof blocking your panoramic ocean, sunset and moonset views!
The Great Room has a 55 inch Samsung LED 1080p HD LCD flat panel television with HD Blu-Ray CD/DVD player, an unlimited Netflix account to download movies and television programs, an HD DVR digital cable box with HD programs, an iPod dock and 5.1 surround sound speaker system. Save your favorite shows on the HD DVR while at the beach! The two master bedrooms both have flat panel televisions with HD Blu-Ray CD/DVD player, HD digital cable box with HD programs, iPod alarm clock radios. The third bedroom has a flat panel television, digital cable box, iPod alarm clock radio, portable phone and a PS3 game console.
The villa is equipped with a Fax/Printer/Scanner/Copier, office supplies, answering machine. The kitchen is stocked with an extensive range of equipment and supplies, extra-large fridge with ice maker, full assortment of bar ware, service ware, various condiments and cooking supplies including sugar packets, oil, herbs & spices. Extensive assortment of soaps, paper products and cleaning supplies stocked. Other useful amenities that we provide are beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrellas and beach coolers.
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-094-662-2464-02
County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #Hotel-Zoned
Location: Kihei / Wailea
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 1,640
Staff Services: Midstay cleaning included. Additional staff services are available at additional cost
A large indoor dining table seats 6, Outdoor Covered Dining on the Spacious Ocean View Terrace seats 6
Other Amenities: Wi-Fi, Weber deluxe BBQ grill, Washer/DryerBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom #1: Eastern King pillow top bed. Private en-suite bath with expansive shower . Shares two large walk out oversized oceanfront terrace/verandas. Panoramic beach and oceanfront view.
- Bedroom #2 : California King pillow top bed. Private en-suite bath with shower. Shares a large walk out oversized oceanfront terrace/veranda. Ocean, Garden and Mountain Views from the outdoor terrace.
- Bedroom #3 : Two Twin pillow top beds that can also be made up as a King Bed. En-suite bath with tub/shower that also serves as a powder bath for the great room. Garden view.
- This property does not have elevators and E301 is on the top 3rd floor.
- The shared swimming pool is not staffed with a lifeguard.
- Construction remodeling work is allowed at Makena Surf Resort from late spring through the summer until just before Thanksgiving in 2013 and again in 2015. It is not allowed from Thanksgiving through winter high season. It is always possible that remodeling work may commence somewhere near your rented unit with or without warning or advance notice to the Property Manager and to your Travel Agent. The Property Manager and Travel Agent are not responsible for any inconvenience you may experience should construction noise be audible or visible. The unforeseen commencement of construction in the vicinity of a rental property subsequent to the execution of a rental agreement, shall not negate or alter a rental agreement, this agreement, or the rate paid for this reservation.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,095 - $2,800
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-14
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $468.95 (including tax)
Security Deposit: $1,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Resort Fee of $52.08, including tax
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.