Set in a neighborhood with other multi-million dollar estates, this is the prime location on Kauai. This fully remodeled 7+ bedroom, 7.5 bath modern Hawaiian style estate is located ocean front on the beautiful north shore of Kauai and has a secluded pathway leading down to a pristine, white-sand beach. With more than 500 feet of ocean frontage, this is the perfect place to gather for grand family reunions, professional retreats, small destination weddings and holiday beach getaways.
Sitting on three lush tropical acres, this unique 6,000 sq. ft. estate with more than 1,000 feet of wrap around lanai is completely private from the surrounding properties. The home comfortably accommodates 12-14 guests in seven bedrooms. The amenities include a bluff- side swimming pool, spa and a tennis court nestled in the fruit orchard.
From the great room and upper master deck you have a front row seat to view migrating whales and pods of dolphin dancing on the ocean. The grounds are designed with water gardens, an enchanted labyrinth and a Hawaiian fruit orchard planted with avocado, citrus, apple bananas, star fruit, kumquat and mango trees. From the organic vegetable garden you’ll find beautiful herbs and salad greens to pick and eat.
The master suite with an unsurpassed view of the Kilauea Lighthouse offers a luxurious bathroom decorated with crème granite, imported sea glass and a steam/shower. Outside on the master deck, relax to the might roar of the ocean in the champagne tub built for two. There is an oversize daybed perfect for lounging the days away and a second stone shower.
The second master bedroom is ultra spacious and includes an in-suite bathroom and beautiful views of the mountains and the ocean. Add to this, three additional king bedrooms and two queen bedrooms complete with private bathrooms. Each bedroom has views of the gardens, mountains, pool and ocean.
The great room in the main house, designed for entertaining and comfort is furnished with a modern mix of Pacific and Balinese-style furniture. The kitchen features state of the art appliances including an eight burner Viking range, two refrigerators, wine bar and an entertainment center. A separate prep kitchen is perfect for your private chef.
The media room is complete with a 55″ flat screen and a surround sound system, BluRay and unlimited Direct TV. This wing of the estate also includes a kids playroom/nanny quarters. There is Wi-Fi and Sonos music throughout the house, lanai and pool gazebo. The upstairs bedrooms have air-conditioning. A fully appointed gym is scheduled to be available in the fall of 2012. We can provide private chefs services and daily maid services at additional cost.
Golf, tennis, spa treatments, horseback riding, watersports activities and a variety of shops and restaurants are available at the nearby Princeville Resort and/or in the neighboring town of Hanalei.
Location: Kilauea / Princeville
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Square Footage: 6,000 / 3 acres
Staff Services: 3x week housekeeping inlcuded. Additional staff services are available at an additional cost.
Dining area seats 14
Other Amenities: Tennis court, Pool, Spa, Wi-Fi, Kids playroom/Nanny quarters, Wrap-around LanaiBedroom Configuration:
- First Master Bedroom: King bed
- Second Master Bedroom: King bed
- Guest Bedroom 3: King bed
- Guest Bedroom 4: King bed
- Guest Bedroom 5: King bed
- Guest Bedroom 6: Queen bed
- Guest Bedroom 7: Queen bed
- Beach access is about a 6 minute walk down the hillside path and is shared with a small number of distant neighbors
- Partial A/C is located upstairs only
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $4,500 - $7,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 12
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $2,500
Security Deposit: $5,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Events allowed up to 50 people with additional fee
- Rates are based on 12 guests, additional guests up to 14 are at an additional rate per night per guest
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.