Sea Mist Villa 2403 is a truly luxurious four bedroom beach and ocean front villa with more than 3,700 square feet of living space. Montage Kapalua Bay, a Kapalua Beachfront resort of privately owned residential villas, is now managed by Montage Resorts. It was formerly known as the Ritz Carlton Club & Residences, Kapalua Bay. We wish to welcome Montage to the project and to the resort’s masthead. Montage will bring an elevated and improved level of first-class service to the resort for the benefit of all visitors.
Sea Mist Villa 2403 is situated on the fourth floor and accessed from the semi-private elevator step out into your own private entry foyer (five floors total) in the oceanfront row of the whole ownership private apartments. From 2403 you have an unobstructed panoramic direct view of the sparkling sapphire-blue Pacific Ocean. You can also see all of the swimming pool area with its cascading waterfalls, grottos, and lushly planted garden islands.
Sea Mist Villa 2403 was meticulously designed and elegantly appointed with your comfort and convenience in mind. There are four bedrooms (two California King beds in two master suites, two queen beds in the third bedroom, a third queen bed in the den alcove off the kitchen), three and a half bathrooms, a fabulously well-equipped kitchen, private enclosable ocean front dining room, in-villa Bosch laundry room, HD subscription on five HD oversized flat panel televisions, iPod docks, HD DVD/CD players in all bedrooms and even a television in the master bath adjacent to the deep soaking tub!
The private dining room can be closed off from the kitchen and great room, so you may enjoy peaceful conversation in a private setting. The indoor dining table seats eight to ten guests. Your private villa within this select hideaway has an oversized covered oceanfront terrace with abundant fresh-air lounging and dining space. There is an expanding dining table on the terrace that seats up to 8 guests. Sea Mist Villa also has a Viking gas BBQ grill and wet bar sink and fridge on the outdoor patio. There are two solid teak reclining chaise lounge chairs, a low-rise cushioned sectional sofa that seats 8, and a five foot padded teak bench.
Throughout this exceptional resort residence are first-rate electronics, including five over-sized flat panel HD televisions (all with HD subscription and HD cabling/digital boxes), an HD DVR (record your favorite show while at the beach), 5 iPod docks, 5 HD DVD/CD players, Blu Ray disc player, great room surround sound speakers, and a television in the master bath.
Other fine-quality accoutrements include central air conditioning, mahogany trim and moldings, Brazilian hardwood floors, black galaxy granite kitchen countertop, Bosch 800 series HE super-size washer/dryer, marble counters in bathrooms, and Kohler plumbing fixtures.
Set in a prime location within the Montage Kapalua Bay. From the spacious outdoor living area, gaze out towards Kapalua Beach and turquoise color sea coves. Kapalua Beach, a sandy beach where calm clear waters wash gently against golden sands, is one of the worlds most favored beaches. Guests of this villa will receive complimentary services from the attentive beach personnel including assistance with setting up beach chairs and towel service. At Kapalua Beach you may also rent snorkel sets, boogie boards, surfboards, or schedule a scuba dive, kayak adventure, or sailing excursion.
Kapalua Resort is Maui`s most perfect place, perfected even more just for you. Within Kapalua Resort are the pursuits and pleasures of 23,000 acres of recreational splendor, where you can take the weight of the world off your shoulders, and replace it with sparkling seas, radiant sunshine, refreshing salt water, and silky sandy shores. Kapalua Resort offers dozens of newly constructed hiking trails including an oceanfront path, a forested zip-line, scuba, kayak and sailing adventures, unlimited golf specials on it`s two championship courses, horseback riding, fine dining in the glow of ocean front tiki torches, boutique shops, and many other enjoyments that await your explorations.
This villa is just one flight up from the fantasy pool courtyard. A second exit takes you downstairs to the swimming pool courtyard directly from the master bedroom and outdoor terrace – very convenient! For a free ride anywhere in Kapalua Resort, simply ring up the Kapalua Shuttle. This on-demand service is an ideal choice for transport to area restaurants if you plan to enjoy alcoholic beverages. Teenagers or families that have just one rental car will find the service to the golf courses or various beaches to be most convenient. The shuttle even picks up and drops off at Kapalua Airport.
Offered to our guests on a complimentary basis is parking for two cars, high speed wireless internet access, local phone calls, USA mainland unlimited long distance calling, mid-stay housekeeping service, Tropical bath treats, use of the heated swimming pools and whirlpool spas and personalized in-villa greeting.
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-047-370-0352-01
County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #Hotel-Zoned
Location: Napili / Kapalua
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3,500
Staff Services: Mid-stay cleaning included with 7 night rental. Additional staff services available at additional cost.
Indoor Formal Dining for 8-10 guests, Sun-Shaded Terrace Dining for 8-10 guests, Kitchen counter seats 3 guests
Other Amenities: BBQ, Wi-Fi, Full Resort Amenities - including shared heated Swimming Pool and shared JacuzziBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom #1 Oceanfront View – California King Bed with plush pillow top mattress, premium linens, two dressers, desk & chair, barrel swivel chair, two slipper chairs, carpeted floor and velvet drapes. Private Deluxe Bathroom with TV, dual vanities, deep soaking spa tub, private WC, separate glass enclosed shower with dual shower heads and twin teak benches, make-up mirror, hair dryer, scale, toiletries, cotton bathrobes.
- Bedroom #2 Partial Ocean & Garden View – California King bed in 2nd master bedroom with a plush pillow top mattress, premium linens, dressers, side chair. Private Deluxe Bathroom with dual vanities, deep soaking tub, private WC, separate glass enclosed shower, make-up mirror, hair dryer, scale, toiletries, cotton bathrobes.
- Bedroom #3 Partial Ocean & Garden View – 2 Queen size beds with deluxe pillow-top mattresses, premium linens, dressers, velvet side chair, and wall sconce reading lights. Private Deluxe Bathroom with glass enclosed shower, make-up mirror, hair dryer, scale, cotton bathrobes.
- Bedroom #4 The fourth sleeping space in an enclosed den off the great room with one queen bed with a premium memory foam mattress topper, premium linens (no closet). This room also serves as a media room and office with a desk and chair, printer/scanner, office supply, and a large HD television with HD digital service, CD/DVD, iPod dock. Use the hall way powder room sink and toilet. For showers/bath use any of the three other full bathrooms.
- 2403 Sea Mist Villa is not managed by Montage Hotels & Resorts. 2403 Sea Mist Villa is managed by a local Maui-based State of Hawai’i licensed real estate brokerage and rental agent firm. Montage manages the homeowner’s association and the public resort areas of the resort. There is no relationship or affiliation between our agency and Montage.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,695 - $3,550
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-12
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $520.83 (including tax)
Security Deposit: $1,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Resort Fee, currently $156.25 (including tax)
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.