Sapphire Seas Beach Estate is awaiting your enjoyment. This spectacular newer luxury home is an exclusive vacation residence. Sapphire Seas is a four bedroom (King, King, King, Queen) five bath ocean front home that features mesmerizing panoramic ocean views overlooking the great blue Pacific and the setting sun. In winter season it is possible to watch whales playing in the calm offshore waters.
Guests will be enthralled with the 60 foot long free form heated swimming pool with deep and shallow ends with diving board, executive quality tropical theme luxurious furnishings, fine quality beds and linens, high speed wireless network, a deluxe 10 jet outdoor hot tub spa, central multi zone air conditioning, attractive Hawai’iana art, abundant outdoor patio furnishings including lounging and rocking chairs, security system, and plentiful brand new top shelf electronics.
For visitors, the maximum occupancy is eight guests including walking children. To allow maximum comfort, there are four full bedroom suites to choose from along with five bathrooms, a large ocean view office with dual desks, and more than 6,500 square feet of living space. The master suite is 2,000 square feet of sumptuous ocean front living with a large covered lanai, a suite sized master bathroom and panoramic views.
Throughout Sapphire Seas there are seven televisions provided for your enjoyment with DirectTV HD service including a large flat panel television in the living room, flat panel televisions in the kitchen and master bath, and others in every bedroom.
The kitchen is the most exciting room in the house with a generous amount of counter and storage space, a floating gas range in a center island with extra burners for a wok or stock pot, an ice maker, a wine fridge, dual convection ovens, dual microwaves, dual dishwashers, and filtered drinking water. Fine ceramics, glassware, bar ware, and all service ware are provided in great abundance.
Ceilings are decorated with tropical woven matting, palm frond shape ceiling fans, fine cabinetry, plush carpets, and thousands of feet of travertine marble and other exotic stone materials with striking colors. The entire villa has just been refreshed with plenty of new inventory. Each bedroom has pillow top plush mattress along with an array of extra pillows in various styles and materials, a down duvet, cotton blankets, plush all-cotton mattress pads, and high thread-count cotton bedding. The bathrooms are loaded with thick soft cotton towels, hair dryer, make-up mirror, cotton bathrobes, and a bath scale. Tropical theme toiletries are offered in 8 ounce size bottles – an eco-friendly gesture. Other useful amenities that we provide are beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrellas and beach coolers.
Set back on the beach and ocean side of a quiet residential street, the property is privacy-gated with a security system. The surrounding ambiance is serene, tranquil and truly relaxing. Sapphire Seas is decorated with flowering and fragrant tropical plants and plumeria trees. Tropical song birds also make it their home.
The shoreline in front of Sapphire Seas Beach Estate has a nice quiet small sandy beach area sheltered by an ancient off-shore reef. The ocean gently laps along the shoreline providing a terrific lagoon like area for young children to play and swim in the warm shallow water. Half a dozen wide golden sand postcard-perfect beaches are a short distance away from Sapphire Seas. They are easily reached by car with a 1-2 minute drive, a healthy 2 mile stroll, or a short bike ride. A dozen other sprawling sandy beaches dot the Kihei to Makena coastline. Try a different beach every day! All nearby public beaches provide parking, restrooms and showers. Rarely is such a fine quality beach home available along the sandy shores of quaint Kihei Town. In one direction you may walk to the grocery store, post office, bank, restaurants, doctor’s office, and even to a free county operated open air heated Olympic size lap pool and kiddie pool. In the other direction you may walk just a pinch under one mile to a large convenient public park with night-lit basketball and tennis courts, skateboard ramp, in-line skating rink, and children’s play equipment. Adjacent to the park is a collection of small boutique restaurants, grocery store, bars with live music, movie theater, gym, Starbucks, ice cream shop, surf shop and much more!
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-122-672-3328-01
County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #STKM 2013/1007
Location: Kihei / Wailea
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 6,500 / 17,000
Staff Services: 1 complimentary mid-stay clean included per 7 nights rented. Additional staff services available at additional cost.
Indoor Formal Dining seats 8, Breakfast Bar seats 4, 2 Outdoor Tables together seat 8
Other Amenities: Saline Pool and Spa, Gas BBQ, Wi-Fi, Private OfficeBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: Upstairs – Pillow Top Plush King Bed in a spacious suite of nearly 2,000 square feet with a huge ocean front sun shaded lanai, large private bath area, TV/DVD, wet bar, ocean view, private bath with deep air jet soaking spa tub, separate dual head glass shower, bidet and wc in private room, walk-in closet, vanity desk with make-up mirror, dual sinks set in a gorgeous marble counter, flat panel television on the wall within view of the soaking tub.
- Bedroom #2: Downstairs- Pillow Top Plush King Bed, small writing desk, Pool and Ocean Front View, Private bath with shower, Walk in closet, TV/DVD
- Bedroom #3: Downstairs – Pillow Top Plush Queen Bed, Garden View, Private bath with shower, TV
- Bedroom #4: Downstairs – Pillow Top Plush King Bed , Garden View, Private shower/tub bath, Direct access to the garden courtyard, TV
- Optional Bedroom #5: Upstairs – Spacious office room off of master bedroom which can be converted to a sleeping space with rental bedding, Ocean Front View, Shares bath with master bedrooms
- In 2018, a single family home will be under construction on a vacant lot that is located catty-corner from Sapphire Seas. There could be some audible noise during the construction hours of 7am-4pm Monday through Friday, with some work on the weekends. Rates have been adjusted as compensation for any possible audible noise. Additional claims will not apply. We believe noise may be minimal, as your vacation home faces the ocean with only the back of the property facing the construction site, which is across the street and some distance away.
- Guests use of the pool and spa is at their own risk – no lifeguard is provided. Pool is not covered or fenced. It is suggested guests bring a pool alarm if concerned about child use.
- Pool is heated in cooler months to an average of 83-84 degrees. Higher pool temperatures may not be attainable given the depth and size of the pool and the frequency of gas truck deliveries.
- Sapphire Seas is situated in a quiet residential neighborhood. Quiet hours are from 9pm to 8am.
- Beach areas are subject to shifting sands and erosion. As in any coastal area, from time to time the tides may deposit a small amount of seaweed on the shoreline.
- A silent alarm beam is automatically activated each evening between the hours of midnight and 5:00am. The alarm beam crosses the entire lawn garden parallel to the ocean, in front of the pool area. This is for guest and property security and shall not be de-activated by guests.
- Guests are asked to not climb on top of or over the sand dunes that front the property at the ocean’s edge. Ocean access is at the side of the property. It is important to maintain the integrity of the dunes to protect the property line from erosion.
- SPECIFIC RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS STIPULATED BY MAUI COUNTY AS A CONDITION OF SHORT-TERM (vacation) RENTAL PERMIT/LICENSE:
a) Quiet hours from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., during which time the noise from the short-term rental home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area;
b) Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the short-term rental home is prohibited;
c) Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area and shall not be parked on the street;
d) No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur; and
e) For short-term rental homes on the shoreline include the following provision: “Note: the shoreline area is the property of the people of Hawai’ i, and is open for the free use by everyone.”
f) Occupancy is for 2 guests per bedroom excepting infants or toddlers under two years of age.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,600 - $6,000
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1,302.08 (including tax)
Security Deposit: $2,500
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.