Peaceful beach house with stunning ocean views on world famous Kailua beach! With white sands and clear shallow waters right outside the door, comfortable, spacious living for the whole family inside, and a beautiful pool with waterfalls, Sandcastle Beach House offers an ultimate beach vacation experience year-round.
TAX ID: TA-108-173-7216-01
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 6-8, Breakfast seats 4, Outdoor dining seats 6+
Other Amenities: Pool Waterfall, High Speed Wifi InternetBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, ocean view, lanai, A/C, full bath (no tub)
- Bedroom 2: King Bed, beachfront ocean view, A/C shared hall full bath (no tub)
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds, A/C, shared full bath (no tub) with BR4
- Bedroom 4: King Bed, pool/garden view, A/C, shared full bath (no tub) with BR3
- Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool area. All children must be supervised by adult.
- Pool is solar heated and can be cooler in winter months.
- Partial A/C is in bedrooms only.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,800 - $2,500
Minimum Stay Varies: 14-30
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $700
Security Deposit: $3,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.