Royal Beach Estate is one of the newest, most striking and contemporary executive beachfront estates on world renowned Kailua beach. Constructed in 2008, the estate features two homes (main house and guest house) separated by a resort-style pool with elegant umbrellas and lounge furnishings. Other features include a steam room, movie theater with wetbar, beautiful manicured yard and pristine sandy beach access.
Every part of the two homes, impressively designed with striking hardwood and granite is designed for the most discriminating guests to feel satisfied and luxuriate. The two spacious master bedrooms in the main house facing the ocean boast breathtaking, panoramic views from private lanais, remote controlled curtains, beautiful interiors and spacious bathrooms with hot tubs. Two more suites are located downstairs. The main kitchen area is extremely elegant with custom shaped dining table, elegant chandelier lighting, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, open living room attached, and all open out through sliding glass doors onto the spacious yard and glittering ocean! The sauna is located in the guest house, along with movie theater, and four more spacious private suites with full bathrooms, remote controlled curtains and private lanais overlooking the ocean and pool (on the two upstairs rooms) as well!
You could get used to this kind of luxury! There’s no limit to the relaxation and fun you can enjoy at this stunning beachfront estate!
TAX ID: TA-016-888-2176-01
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 6,550 / .59 acre
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining Area Seats 12, Outside Dining Seats 10
Other Amenities: Movie Theater with wet bar, Steam Room, High Speed Wireless Internet, Outdoor Beachside Hot/Cold ShowerBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom 1 in Upstairs Main House: 1 King (Ensuite bath with whirlpool tub), Oceanview, Lanai, 50″ Flatscreen TV, mini fridge.
- Master Bedroom 2 in Upstairs Main House: 1 King (Ensuite bath with whirlpool tub), Oceanview, Lanai. Room also equipped with mini fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, and desk.
- Downstairs bedroom 3 in Main House: 1 Queen (Ensuite bath with just shower), Pool view.
- Guest bedroom 4 in Upstairs Guest House: 1 Queen (Ensuite bathroom with just shower), Pool view, Lanai.
- Guest bedroom 5 in Upstairs Guest House: 1 Queen (Ensuite bathroom with just shower), Pool view, Lanai.
- Guest bedroom 6 in Upstairs Guest House (located over the garage): 2 Full Beds (Ensuite bathroom with just shower), Garden view. Room also equipped with sink, stove, microwave and mini fridge.
- Downstairs bedroom 7 in Guest House: 1 Queen (Ensuite bathroom with just shower & steam room), Pool view.
- Actual furnishings may differ from the photos
- Pool is not heated, there is an option to heat the pool at an additional fee
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $7,225 - $12,500
Minimum Stay Varies: 14-30
Maximum Occupants: 14
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1,500
Security Deposit: $10,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Pool is not heated. There is an electric option to heat the pool to 85 degrees for $200/day paid in advance, or $225/day upon arrival
- Guests may be charged additional fees for removal of excessive and extra trash
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.