Boasting a panoramic Makai golf course and lake view, this private and luxurious 6 bedroom home in the heart of Princeville provides the perfect setting for your Kauai experience. The Princeville Golf Villa features a private pool, outdoor shower, ample indoor and outdoor space, two expansive lanais with outdoor dining, a vast modern kitchen, and is well-suited for families with children.
Located on the Makai golf course, Princeville Golf Villa is just minutes from shops, restaurants, 3 walking trails to the ocean, and some of the north shore’s most beautiful beaches.
Location: Kilauea / Princeville
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: No
Square Footage: 3,500 / 11,000
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining, Lanai Dining
Other Amenities: Wi-Fi, Gas BBQ, Washer/Dryer, Beach chairs & towelsBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: upstairs with Cal King bed, en suite bath
- Master Bedroom 2: upstairs with Cal King bed, adjacent private bath
- Bedroom 3: downstairs with Queen bed plus oversize beanbag, en suite bath
- Bedroom 4: downstairs with Cal King bed or 2 Twin beds, en suite bath
- Bedroom 5: downstairs with Cal King bed, en suite bath
- Bedroom 6: bunk room downstairs with 4 Twin beds, shared bath
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,000 - $2,025
Minimum Stay Varies: 7
Maximum Occupants: 14
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $750 + tax
Security Deposit: $2,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.