Pauoa Beach Oceanfront is one of the most beautiful and universally pleasing homes on the entire Kohala Coast. This residence leaves nothing to be desired with its fabulous yet understated interior decor. A flexible floor plan includes a private master suite in the main residence and 3 separate individual guest suites, each with its own entrance. Fabulous outdoor entertainment lanai with large bar and stylish and comfortable patio furnishings. This property occupies perfect positioning; oceanfront yet slightly set back for privacy.
TAX ID: W69297424-01
Location: Waikoloa / Mauna Lani
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: No
Square Footage: 4,000
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 10, Lanai Dining seats 6+
Other Amenities: Pool and Spa, Steps to Beach, WifiBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King Bed
- Guest Suite 1: King Bed
- Guest Suite 2: King Bed
- Guest Suite 3: 2 Queen Beds
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $3,350 - Upon Request
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $TBD
Security Deposit: $TBD
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.