The spacious floor plan includes a downstairs master bedroom suite with king bed and luxury spa-like bath. Just off the master is a large living room with queen sized sofa pull out that opens to the downstairs lanai, leading to the lawn and golf course. Guests enjoy the extra space offered by the downstairs retreat. There is also a downstairs twin-bedded guest room (may convert to King upon request) and laundry area. Upstairs leads to the open “Great Room” with soaring high ceilings, commanding views of the golf course and ocean beyond. The additional upstairs guest room also consists of a King-bed configuration and there is a full bath just off the hallway to the bedroom. A second lanai off the living area brings the outdoor in, allowing for open-air, tropical living conditions.
The kitchen is completely stocked with everything needed to enjoy the conveniences of home while this location is just minutes away from the fabulous amenity facilities and restaurants of the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai.
Guests at this villa will have optional access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A mandatory Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
TAX ID: TA-137-958-6048-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
View: Oceanview, Golf
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2700
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 6, Kitchen Counter seats for 2, Outdoor Dining seats 6
Other Amenities: Shared Pool, Tennis, 2 Golf Carts, 1 Golf Cart - 4 seater, Access to the 4 Seasons (w/fee), Sunset ViewBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- Bedroom 2: King bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
- Additional sleeper sofa available
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,200 - $3,200
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-14
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $450
Security Deposit: $59 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- The Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.