One of the largest floor plans of any villa at Hualalai, this spacious and centrally located 3 bedroom, 3 bath villa is ideal for your Hawaii getaway. Extra bedding available with a “bonus” living room on the first level. The downstairs suite opens to a large lanai and beautiful grass lawn to give this property the feeling of a private home. Upstairs, enjoy magnificent Big Island sunsets from another terrace – just off the ‘Great’ Room. The kitchen is fully stocked and includes a back barbecue deck and pantry.
Enjoy two golf carts that provide easy access to all resort amenities – from the Four Seasons Hotel to the Hualalai Sports Club and Spa, and from the Hualalai Golf Club to the ‘Trading Company’. And, in addition to the 5 swimming pools at the Four Seasons, the Waiulu Community pool sits just opposite the villa – convenient for a late afternoon swim.
Location: Conveniently located on the Kohala Coast with easy access to/from Kona International Airport (just 10 minutes from the resort), Hualalai Resort sits on over 800 acres of beautiful ocean front property. The main town of Kailua-Kona is 20 minutes south with many shops and services readily available. Excellent restaurants dot the coastline all the way to Mauna Kea – just 20 minutes north of the resort. The charming upcountry town of Waimea is well worth a trip – approximately 45 minutes drive.
Resort Dining: Visit the Oceanfront Resident’s Beach House, a favorite among homeowners and resort guests (try the ‘Big Daddy’ Mai Tai and Garlic Fries). Or try the popular Beach Tree Restaurant, on the beachfront at the Four Seasons. The Hualalai Grille at the golf clubhouse is a casual spot for a quick, light supper and Ulu remains one Hawaii Island’s best seafood restaurants. Room service is available for pick up at the hotel’s front entry and all restaurants will prepare ‘meals to go’ for golf cart pick up – very convenient!
Hualalai Club Concierge: The Hualalai Club Concierge is on-site daily to provide residential guests with a variety of services. Restaurant reservations, tee-times, spa appointments, travel arrangements and business services are a phone call a way. Or feel free to stop in for a personal touch – located across from the Hualalai Coffee Company. You will be a registered guest of the resort with excellent support from a well trained, dedicated staff.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
TAX ID: TA-167-471-1040-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
View: Oceanview, Golf
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2,900
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 8, Outdoor Dining seats 4
Other Amenities: 1 car garage, Wi-Fi, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Shared Pool, 2 Golf Carts, Access to the Hualalai Four Seasons (w/ fee)Bedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
- Additional sleeping: 1 Sleeper Sofa
- Shared Pool and Spa
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,300 - $3,200
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $450
Security Deposit: $59 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 NOON
- The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.