Pacific Pearl Grand Residence 5401 at Montage Kapalua Bay is a 3.5 bedroom (3 bedrooms + sleeping den) / 3.5 bath (3 full en-suite baths + half bath powder room) property for up to eight (8) guests (not counting children under 2 years) with more than 3,000 square feet. It is a 4th floor unit (out of 5 floors) set within Montage Kapalua Bay resort in the prestigious building 5 location offering direct oceanfront views of Kapalua Bay and Beach. Guests can descend to the beach via their own semi-private elevator and walk out of the ground floor of the building to the beach or around the corner to the cascading swimming pool and hot tub oasis in the courtyard of the resort. Guests who choose Pacific Pearl Villa 5401 will receive complimentary daily housekeeping and complimentary access to Spa Montage (for guests 16 and older)!
Pacific Pearl Grand Residence 5401 is truly “the pearl” of Montage at Kapalua Bay Residences. This exquisite residence has just been lovingly assembled by a thoughtful family that spared no expense to create its magical ambiance. A contemporary styled residence, intentionally designed to offer a lighter and fresher guest experience when contrasted with the many tropical themed options still offered on Maui Island, the “Pearl” showcases calm warm neutral interiors with pops of richly pigmented blue-toned wall art accented by softly sparking mother of pearl, glass and silver touches. Experience harmonious living where you can wind down and create relaxing moments in peaceful soothing surroundings. Make the most of your spacious private home complete with a generously equipped kitchen, two dining areas, full laundry center, multiple work-stations, spacious outdoor alfresco veranda, and impressive entertainment features. Simply put, Pacific Pearl Grand Residence truly is “Your Own Private Paradise”.
State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License # TA-066-261-9136-01
Location: Napili / Kapalua
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 3,554
Staff Services: Complimentary light daily "hotel style" housekeeping included, excluding holidays. Additional staff services available at additional cost.
Indoor Dining seats 8, Kitchen Counter seats 3, Outdoor Dining seat 6
Other Amenities: Wi-Fi, In-Villa Safe, Resort Pool and Hot Tub, Parking for 2, Viking Gas GrillBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King bed, Oceanview, Lanai, en-suite bath with dual sinks, soaking tub and shower
- Guest Bedroom 2: King bed, Garden view, en-suite bath with dual sinks, soaking tub and shower
- Guest Bedroom 3: 2 Queen beds, Garden view, en-suite bath with shower
- Guest Sleeping Den: King fold-out bed with memory foam mattress, plan to use one of the bedroom en-suite baths plus the hall powder bath
- Shared resort pool and spa
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,350 - $3,550
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-12
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $520.83 (including tax)
Security Deposit: $2,500
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Resort Fee $150 + GE Tax
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.