Enjoy a dramatic vacation experience with fantastic sunsets and winter whale watching at this oceanfront Mauna Lani Resort home. Great Room, office, kitchen, powder bath, lanai with bar and state of the art technology throughout the home. All bedrooms feature en suite baths with the master in one building and other bedrooms separate.
All Mauna Lani rentals enjoy access to the following: Golf at the renowned Francis H. I’i Brown Golf Course. Play tennis at the Mauna Lani Raquet Club. Luxuriate at the Mauna Lani Spa. Take a short walk to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club with its white sand beach and excellent snorkeling. Restaurants and shopping are nearby. Charging privileges at most resort facilities.
TAX ID: W20159444-01
Location: Waikoloa / Mauna Lani
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 4,100
Staff Services: Midstay cleaning included. Additional staff services are available at an additional cost.
Indoor Dining seats 8, Lanai Dining seats 6+
Other Amenities: Pool and Spa, Short Walk to Beach, WiFi, Apple TVBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King Bed
- Guest Suite 1: Queen Bed
- Guest Suite 2: Queen Bed
- Guest Suite 3: Queen Bed
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $3,100 - Upon Request
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: Included
Security Deposit: $5,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.