Situated in a beautiful oceanfront setting—this contemporary Island home is luxuriously appointed with all of the comforts and amenities that discriminating and well traveled guests have come to expect. This property is decorated with rich wood trim and offers fie spacious bedrooms; including two master suites with spectacular ocean views from most of the rooms. Enjoy your lunch and dinner on the gas BBQ under the covered lanai, or prepare your meals in the gourmet kitchen. Just 10 minutes to Waikiki / Honolulu and 3 minutes to the Kahala Mall for shopping and entertainment.
Location: Honolulu / South Shore
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Formal Dining seats 8, Kitchen Counter seats 5, Outdoor Dining seats 8
Other Amenities: Jacuzzi, Gated, WiFi, Gas BBQ, Outdoor ShowerBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: 2nd level – King bed, private bath, (w/separate tub & shower) walk in closet, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, ocean view
- Bedroom #2: 2nd level – King bed, private bath, w/tub & shower, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, Ocean View
- Bedroom #3: 2nd level – 2 Double beds, private bath w/tub & shower, A/C, ocean view
- Bedroom #4: 1st floor – King bed, shared bath/shower only, A/C, ocean view, TV
- Bedroom #5: 1st floor – Queen bed, shared bath w/bedroom #4 powder room, A/C, garden view, TV
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $3,850 - $5,250
Minimum Stay Varies: 7-14
Maximum Occupants: 10-12
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1,100
Security Deposit: $3,500 + CC
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- Pool heat is available at an additional $150/day
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.