Whale watch while listening to the breaking waves from the shoreline from the Master bedroom’s private lanai with unobstructed ocean views! This beautifully appointed three bedroom villa has over 2,500 square feet of living area. Each of the three bedrooms are en-suite. The two Master bedrooms have a king size bed and the third bedroom has two twin size beds that can be converted to a king size bed.
Custom furniture designed specifically for this property with interior details by Rhoady Lee Architecture and Design. Teak pocket doors and hard wood flooring throughout. Kitchen is well appointed with new appliances, butcher block counters, and all the conveniences of home. Zoned air conditioning throughout the villa and high-speed wireless internet access.
This villa is within walking distance to the beach and the Four Seasons Resort amenities including 5 swimming pools, the Sports Club & Spa and the Jack Nicklaus-designed Hualalai Golf Course. Four Seasons in-room dining service is also available with this villa – delivered right to your door!
Guests at this villa will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A mandatory Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations.
TAX ID: TA-038-570-5984-01
Location: Kona Coast / Hualalai
Swimming Pool: No
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2,500
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Oceanview Dining seats 6, Indoor Breakfast seats 4, Kitchen Counter seats 2, Outdoor Dining seats 4
Other Amenities: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Lanai, 1 Golf Cart (4 seat), Access to the 4 Seasons (w/fee)Bedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: King bed, oceanview, ensuite bath
- Bedroom 2: King bed, ensuite bath
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twins (can be made as 1 King), ensuite bath
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,500 - $3,800
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-10
Maximum Occupants: 6
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $450
Security Deposit: $59 CSA Damage Insurance Policy
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- The Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 – $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 – $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Hualalai Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.