This property allows 1 rental within a 30 day period, please inquire for rates.
Ocean Oasis is a very private and unique property located on the South Shore of Oahu directly on the ocean. The villa was designed by renowned architect Norman Lacayo as his own unique residence but now you can enjoy it for a dream vacation. It is a spread out 1 level main house with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths and the poolside studio with full bath. The main living areas are done in an open air style and have pocket doors to enjoy the tropical breezes. The kitchen has granite counter tops and quality appliances. There is air-conditioning in the sitting room as well as in the master bedroom. There are dramatic ocean and sunset views from the house. Enjoy dinner on the covered outdoor area with BBQ or have breakfast inside. The house has a half circle driveway making it easier to get in and out.
Centrally located close to dining, shopping, grocery stores, Costco, Kahala Mall, beaches and more. Located just a short drive into Waikiki in one direction or Haunama Bay the other direction.
TAX ID: TA-018-204-4672-01
Location: Honolulu / South Shore
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Square Footage: 2,478
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Oceanview Covered Outdoor Dining Seats 8, Indoor Dining Seats 4+, Poolside Table & Chairs
Other Amenities: Jacuzzi Tub in Master, Internet Access, A/C in Den and MasterBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom #1: Master with King Bed, private bath with dual sinks, shower, spa tub, large closet, direct access to outdoors and view, A/C
- Bedroom #2: Queen Bed, private bath with tub & shower
- Bedroom #3: Double Bed, private bath with shower only
- Den/Sitting Room in main house can be used as extra bedroom with a sofa bed, folding doors close it off and has A/C
- Pool Studio: Double bed suite, private bath with shower with small fridge, microwave, table
- House is located off of Kalanianaole Hwy but main house is set past pool studio and pool closer to ocean so road noise is not an issue in main house, but may be audible from pool studio and by pool at times.
- Air-conditioning units are only in the master bedroom and the sitting room. Ceiling fans throughout the house.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: Upon Request
Minimum Stay Varies: 30 Day Minimum
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $850
Security Deposit: $2,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.
"I brought my family here for Christmas and our stay was perfect! The house was spotless, the amenities perfect and the location spectacular! There was something for everyone - teenagers, pre-teens and toddlers - with the refreshing pool and the protected ocean just over the sea wall. The boys enjoyed surfing and swimming in the ocean, while I was able to relax with my toddler and teach him how to swim in the pool - a success! Our day trips included Hanauma Bay, Diamond Head, and some amazing local beaches that are off the tourist path. The property was very private, gated, and had a tropical feel with lots of palm trees and Hawaiian flowers and foliage. Great restaurants and shopping - including Costco - are all within close proximity which made our stay very convenient. We even BBQ'd steaks on Christmas Day on the outdoor grill for a perfectly relaxing Hawaiian Christmas. I can't recommend this vacation rental enough and our family will certainly be back to this beautiful home."