Along the white sandy beach of Kailua, Ocean House offers the best of the location. Two stories of panoramic picture windows highlight the gorgeous blue horizon while you relax in the spacious and comfortable living room. The dining room and generous kitchen connect seamlessly to the pool deck with its own shaded dining area. The deck is conveniently protected from on-shore winds, allowing you to enjoy the outdoors and sapphire blue pool and spa in any weather. The private lawn leads out to a quieter part of the beach, right in the middle of the spectacular Kailua Bay.
The house includes five bedrooms, and richly carved wood furniture, adding an exotic appeal the to the natural outdoor beauty. Upstairs master includes a private oceanside lanai, king bed and full bath overlooking the pool. The second upstairs king suite adjoins to a studio unit with two queen beds, kitchenette and separate stairway entrance. Downstairs, two more king bedrooms – one with ensuite bath – complete a bed configuration to accommodate large parties with plenty of privacy and personal space. Separate full bath with outdoor entrance.
TAX ID: TA-112-883-7120-01
Location: Kailua / Lanikai
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Partial
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining for 8, Kitchen Counter seats 4, Outdoor Dining for 6
Other Amenities: Wireless Internet, Covered LanaiBedroom Configuration:
- Bedroom 1: Upstairs, Master Suite, King bed, private bath with tub and separate shower, ocean view, lanai, A/C, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Upstairs, King bed with private bath, A/C
- Bedroom 3: Upstairs, 2 Queens in a suite with kitchenette, A/C, ceiling fan, private bath and separate stairway entrance. Also connects with second King bedroom.
- Bedroom 4: Downstairs, King bed with doors to pool area, A/C, ceiling fan, private bath
- Bedroom 5: Downstairs, King bed, A/C, ceiling fan, separate full bath with outdoor entrance
- As of June 2018, ongoing construction next door, construction rate offered until end of 2018. No further discounts will be given at time of rental or afterwards for any construction issues or disturbances.
- Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool and spa. All children must be supervised by adult.
- Pool is not heated. Pool can be cooler in winter months. Optional pool heat at $150/day if pre-ordered, $175/day upon arrival. When pool heater is used, Jacuzzi temperature will vary.
- Partial A/C is in all bedrooms and in living room.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $2,780 - $3,950
Minimum Stay Varies: 14-30
Maximum Occupants: 10
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1,100
Security Deposit: $3,000
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Special Rates: Rate of $2,100/night due to construction until end of 2018. No further discounts will be given at time of rental or afterwards for any construction issues or disturbances.
- Optional pool heat at $150/day if pre-ordered, $175/day upon arrival.
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.