A truly one of a kind luxury estate compound set on the North Shore of Oahu. You will feel like you’re in another world of beauty, bliss and utopia on the grounds of this tropical wonder. Enter through wood gates to lava rock walled double doors that open into a courtyard with fountains and artifacts that made you feel like you’ve stepped into a private hotel resort. In the right building is a private Spa with private bath, furo soaking tub and outdoor shower with welcoming water feature. The main house opens to a great room with open seating areas, dining area and glass doors looking out to the Pacific Ocean. The gourmet kitchen and breakfast bar and table are equally impressive. Outside you have a wonderful infinity swimming pool with fire feature, a pool pavilion with wetbar and another lounge pavilion, all overlooking the grass yard, ocean and beach.
The large master bedroom also shares the same amazing view from the left wing of the house with large glass doors. The bathroom with rain shower and separate sinks and vanities reminds you of five star Spa. Along the same wing, you have another king guest bed, a girls style room with day bed and then the boys style room with 2 bamboo twin beds. Then upstairs is a great TV Area and lounge room that can double as an extra sleeping area. Above the garage you also have a separate studio with King bed and bathroom so everyone has privacy. Relax in the Spa, swim in the pool, play on the lush grass yard, or surf at the beach. This amazing private resort style estate offering everything you could imagine and more!
The town of Laie is nearby for groceries, movie theater and small shops along with the famous Polynesian Cultural Center. A short drive to the Turtle Bay Resort offers some nice restaurants and activities such as horseback riding or helicopter rides. Also on the same side as famous Sunset Beach, Pipeline and Waimea Bay in Haleiwa to see world class surfing or shop for great gifts.
Location: Haleiwa / North Shore
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 9,000
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Dining Area seats 10, Breakfast Table Seats 8, Breakfast Bar Seats 5, Outdoor Dining Seats 8-10
Other Amenities: Pool Pavilions, Home Spa, Internet, Gated Entrance, Security System, Unique Architecture & ArtworkBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom – King Bed
- Bedroom 2 – King Bed
- Bedroom 3 – King Bed
- Bedroom 4 – Two Twin Beds
- Bedroom 5 – Full Bed
- Bedroom 6 – Twin Daybed
- Bedroom 7/Guest House – King Bed, Full Bed, Queen Sofa Sleeper
- Other Bedding – Office with a Queen mattress, plus an extra Twin mattress
- During the Fall and Winter months, the surf on the North Shore can get big and dangerous. Caution must be used at all times when entering and exiting the ocean.
- Additional fee for events up to 30 people, please inquire.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $3,500 - $11,150
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-30
Maximum Occupants: 14-20
Local Taxes: 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $950
Security Deposit: $5,000
Check-In: As Arranged
Check-Out: As Arranged
- Additional fee for events up to 30 people, please inquire
- Reservation Fee of $125
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.