Moana Hideaway, a comfortable, cozy, and attractive beach front family-style home is an upscale residence with an updated interior décor. New as of winter 2012-2013, Italian leather sofas in the main house and cottage living rooms, original oil paintings, bed covers, kitchen goods, dining table, living room side tables, and more!
Moana Hideaway features central air conditioning, a beach-entry ocean view heated swimming pool, a hot tub spa that cascades into the swimming pool, a cocktail and grilling cabana with an ice maker, fridge, deluxe grill with side burner, and wet bar sink. Verdant tropical landscaping surrounds the home. Outside by the pool is an enclosed shower and a half bath.
Additional amenities at Moana Hideaway include bathrobes, high thread count cotton linens, and a well equipped kitchen. Please enjoy the high speed wireless internet access at no charge, multiple ethernet jacks for fast hard-wired connections, 7.1 surround sound system with Apple TV, an iPod dock, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, an X-BOX 360 HD, Xbox One and Wii game console systems, an assortment of board and video games, a safe for your valuables, and multiple flat panel high resolution televisions.
Included in the same per night rental rate is a free standing original traditional-style cottage home. The cottage has a living room, fully equipped kitchenette, queen bed, small shower bath, television/DVD and washer/dryer. The cottage sleeps two guests. In total, Moana Hideaway will provide a total of 4 bedrooms (King, Queen, 2 Twins or King, Queen), 3 full bathrooms all with showers (not tubs), 2 powder rooms, and an outdoor shower.
Permit license number: STKM 2013/0017
Transient tax ID number: TA-124-997-8368-01
Location: Kihei / Wailea
Swimming Pool: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Square Footage: 2,290 + 480
Staff Services: Available at additional cost
Indoor Dining seats 6 at Dining Table, 4 at adjacent Kitchen Counter, Outdoor Dining seats 6 at Dining Table, 5 bar seats at Cabana
Other Amenities: BBQ, Wi-Fi, Entertainment & Gaming Consoles, Alarm System, Outdoor Shower & Powder Bath, Alarm SystemBedroom Configuration:
- Master Bedroom, Main House: King bed, ensuite bath with shower only
- Bedroom 2, Main House: Queen bed, shared bath with shower only
- Bedroom 3, Main House: 2 Twins (Can be made up as a King), shared bath with shower only
- Bedroom 4, Guest Cottage: Queen Bed, Kitchen, Living, Bath with shower, Alarm system
- A single family home is under construction on a vacant lot that is located catty-corner from Moana Hideaway. There could be some audible noise during the construction hours of 7am-4pm Monday through Friday, with some work on the weekends. Work is expected to start in mid-May 2017 and conclude in winter 2018. Rates have been adjusted as compensation for any possible audible noise. Additional claims will not apply. We believe noise may be minimal, as your vacation home faces the ocean with only the back of the property facing the construction site, which is across the street and some distance away.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- This property offers one rental per 30 day period. Booking dates may be limited in accordance with all applicable zoning laws.
- Rates are based upon season, number of guests, and length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice before a rental agreement is issued.
Nightly Rate Varies: $1,495 - $3,075
Minimum Stay Varies: 5-14
Maximum Occupants: 8
Local Taxes: 14.420%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $950
Security Deposit: $1,500
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- In addition to charges listed above, other charges may include reservation fee, service fee or resort fee. Please inquire.
- Damage insurance is available at an additional cost.
- Rental insurance is available at an additional cost.
- A 3.5% charge applies if paying by credit card.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposits and final payments are generally non-refundable unless the property is sold or rendered unfit for habitation as dictated by owner/property manager and no acceptable substitute can be found. Pro-rata refunds, less a 15% – 20% fee, may sometimes be made if a reservation is cancelled and the property can be re-booked at an equivalent rate and length of stay but the owner, property manager or booking agent is under no obligation assure or effect any such refund and the specific terms of the rental agreement signed shall apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance is strongly recommended.